• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Buying a +1 Quarterstaff

Chun-tzu

First Post

Table 8-12 in DMG lists 600 GP as the base price of a masterwork quarterstaff, plus 2000 GP for each +1 on each end.

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Note that in 3.5, you might be better off making one end magical and the other end out of silver. I think that's kind of a cool weapon.

hong

WotC's bitch
Piratecat said:
Note that in 3.5, you might be better off making one end magical and the other end out of silver. I think that's kind of a cool weapon.

Along those lines, is there anything to say you can't have the pommel of a sword made out of silver...?

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Piratecat said:

Why not the whole thing? Either that, or silver/adamantine.

And yes: a +1 quarterstaff costs around 2600gp.

A +1/+1quarterstaff costs around 4600.

Brekki

First Post
How much would an adamantine quarterstaff or dwarven ugrosh cost ?? ... I'm curious because it's either 1 large weapon or split up into a medium and a small weapon, or you split it up into two different damage dice ...

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads