• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Call to the Four Lands

Rhun

First Post
Leif said:
Rhun, I'd like to volunteer to play a rogue in your Greyhawk ALPHA game! :D

Done. A rogue/fighter, or something with a little more combat ability than your standard run of the mill rogue might be even better. Drop into the ALPHA OOC thread and we can discuss it.

[sblock=For Leif]
Are you still looking for a cleric for your "Constables" game? If so, I finally am starting to get some more time on my hands, and should be able to finish putting together a PC. Just let me know if you still want me...and sorry for disappearing mid-process. Stupid real life!
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
JaLexander

I sent you a mail with feats I'd like you to see for Vorian (they are from Great Netbook of Feats and are reviewed for balance (and have grades so that lower is worse balanced then higher))

Could you please review them and tell me what you think?

Also, there is a feat weapon mastery equivalent to shield mastery with same effects as the first one except no penalty for other weapons...if you don't want bonding...

thank you

J. Alexander

First Post
Neurotic

Sorry for the delay, I did get your email..but have been busy switcing files over to a new computer and it got lost in the shuffel..let me review it again and I will let you know by Wednesday.

JA

Rhun

First Post
Just an FYI guys: once Roak has a chance to change out his maneuvers after this battle, he will have the ability to apply limited healing to himself and companions within 10' using Crusader's Strike. It won't be a lot, but it may help take some of the burden off our cleric.

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah, and Nijel will not waste what little healing he can do like he did on the present campaign day! He probably still has less than Roak will have, though.

Rhun

First Post
Leif said:
Yeah, and Nijel will not waste what little healing he can do like he did on the present campaign day! He probably still has less than Roak will have, though.

Roak will be able to heal 1d6+4 points (+5 once they hit 5th level) upon using the maneuver and scoring a successful hit. Still, at best he will only be able to use this once every other round, and then only if he doesn't use any other maneuvers in combat. So it will still be fairly limited, but potentially life-saving.

Dracomeander

First Post
Leif - You memory serves you correctly. :D

JA - I'm really enjoying your Four Lands campaigns and have a concept for your Divine Avengers, but I don't mind letting others discover this great campaign world you have created. Therefore I will hold off on my concept for now.

J. Alexander

First Post
Other Games in the making

Thanks Draco.....I currently have two other ideas floating about in my mind for games in the world and Scotley has rightly bitched me out about overextending him :)......the games that i will start this year will be much smaller groupd 4 to 5 so we can easily incorporate two or three old hands in them in addition to fresh blood.

The games I am going to start are as follows

Divine Avengers - Set in the Valley of the Light 4 to 5 characters perhaps 6....heavy on the undead and church politics.............

Creating a Colony - Set on the large landmass off the d'shai empire charcters will be either Epic level or 13 level using the Gestalt variation. They will be human of course and charged with creating a colony outpost, building a port, fort etc....recruiting settlers and of course exploring the area and fighting off the bad guys.......Tons on international politics in this most likely as Gwnedde, The confederated States, the repbulc etc will all be involved in preventing the D'Shai empire from expanding

Dwarven Trade - 3 or 4 characters who will be dwarves who are trying to expand the dwarven mining operations in the eastlands adn savage moutains as well as developing more commercial contracts with humans...Dwarves are the only ones who even halway interact at all with humans.

So there you go more food for thought but dont worry The Great North and Southern Operatives will continue to go on and on and on.......and that is one of the reasons i am delaying the start of the other games and going to add them on slowly so as to get them estalbised without taking away from any of the existing games.

Rhun

First Post
J. Alexander said:
Divine Avengers - Set in the Valley of the Light 4 to 5 characters perhaps 6....heavy on the undead and church politics.............

I plan on submiting a concept. :)

J. Alexander said:
Creating a Colony - Set on the large landmass off the d'shai empire charcters will be either Epic level or 13 level using the Gestalt variation. They will be human of course and charged with creating a colony outpost, building a port, fort etc....recruiting settlers and of course exploring the area and fighting off the bad guys.......Tons on international politics in this most likely as Gwnedde, The confederated States, the repbulc etc will all be involved in preventing the D'Shai empire from expanding

This type of game sounds EXTREMELY interesting to me, so if you do get it started, I will definitely submit a concept for it as well.

J. Alexander said:
Dwarven Trade - 3 or 4 characters who will be dwarves who are trying to expand the dwarven mining operations in the eastlands adn savage moutains as well as developing more commercial contracts with humans...Dwarves are the only ones who even halway interact at all with humans.

This one sounds cool as well. You have some great ideas for games, JA. I'm glad I've gotten a chance to participate in your world.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads