• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Call to the Four Lands

Scotley

Hero
Well, if my friends would quit starting up cool new games to distract me, I'd do a better job of keeping with the existing games. ;) I'm still waiting on your thoughts with reguard to my character concepts for your latest...

I was traveling yesterday, but I'm about to get caught up now. The subscription issues with EN World make it difficult to follow all the games I'm involved with. My New Year's resolution is going to be 'no new games until an old one ends.'

J. Alexander

First Post
The Dm is slow

Sorry guys, spent the morning rereading the thread etc..I had forgotten i had you all scattered to hell and back with several delays....which of course explains the delays..so just blame the dm for being forgetfull..i will advane the action ....my bad once again..guess i will have to be nice for a round or two in order to make it up...hmmmm can i do that and still be a dm :)

Leif

Adventurer
Scotley said:
Well, if my friends would quit starting up cool new games to distract me, I'd do a better job of keeping with the existing games. My New Year's resolution is going to be 'no new games until an old one ends.'
Guess I'm gonna have to shift into high gear and get ALL of the games I'm planning started before January first! :p :lol:

Scotley

Hero
You can be nice for a round or two, but go past 3 and the other DM's in the group will start the process to revoke your privileges at the DM's only club house... :]

Scotley

Hero
Leif said:
Guess I'm gonna have to shift into high gear and get ALL of the games I'm planning started before January first! :p :lol:

Either that, or if I see a really compelling game after the first of the year, I'll have to arrange an 'accident' for one of my current DM's to free up a slot. ;)

Leif

Adventurer
Scotley said:
Either that, or if I see a really compelling game after the first of the year, I'll have to arrange an 'accident' for one of my current DM's to free up a slot. ;)
No thanks! Nevermind, I've had PLENTY of accidents for this lifetime, thank you very much!

J. Alexander

First Post
Games

Actually lol mainly my fault for losing my place in the time line.....so once again no biggie...i have plenty to torment yuo guys with over the next few weeks...and a few clever ones may finally begin to get a sense of what is going on :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads