D&D 5E Calling of Vecna 5E

TallIan

Explorer
Pladus the Dark, Necromancer 4

Annoyed at himself for the incorrect guess, Pladus thrusts a hand forward palm down, clenches his fist then opens his hand again revealing a tiny bat hanging there. Glaring at the creature, no one hears his mental command, Circle the market and report to me if you see them arrive.

To his companions he snaps, "At least they are not simply selling it. To the Valley!"

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
HP: 34 (4d6 + 16)
AC: 15 (10 + 5 DEX) or 18 (13 Mage Armour + 5 DEX)
Speed: 30
Init: +5
Passive Perception: 14

Spell Attack: +7
Spell save DC: 15
Dagger: +7 1d4+5
Quarterstaff: +3 1d6+1

[/SBLOCK]

Trogdor1992

First Post
Just as you turn to leave the bat returns to say report that the caravan seems to be parked outside the tavern just outside the market area, with 2 Kobold guards watching it, and the other Kobolds apparently within the Tavern.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Ataxa also sent her invisible imp familiar to scout, and whispers the location of the caravan to the others.
ooc: I'm assuming that she's also aware of the above

She then quietly orders her familiar to enter the tavern, and she positions herself within 100 ft to see through its eyes for a few minutes, asking her companions to wait a few minutes as she inspects the scene.

OOC: the goal here is to qualify for the actor feat's mimicry (1 minute of hearing creature) to potentially impersonate one of them ;-)

Trogdor1992

First Post
Your imp hears a group of three Kobolds discussing a strange eye that they've found for several minutes, not seeming to have any intention of selling it.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
OOC: Did they mention where it was located?

Ataxa temporarily opens her eyes and tells her companions what she heard. Just before closing her eyes again, she says: "They have it, and they don't want to sell it. We need to find its location" She listens for a few more minutes , but she'll recall her familiar if nothing interesting or of value is mentioned.

"I have what I need to impersonate one of them if need be. Perhaps we should target the kobolds guarding the Caravan?" she asks for her companions to ponder.

Trogdor1992

First Post
OOC: It seems they keep it in the wagon, locked up in a lockbox, but you heard little else of use.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Roa waits, trying to control his excitement as he takes in the information he is hearing.

"So they are 5 then. Do we have a plan yet? If I can get into the tavern I could take ones skin. Does your imp see keys on one of them?" he whispers.

Last edited:

"I can get the box from the wagon. It is unlikely they will be able to deny my will." Jareth looks in the direction of the wagon. "We might want to eliminate the kobolds all so knowledge of the eye ends with them. The less who know it has been located the safer we are."

Remove ads