can i join

On the other side of things, there are quite a few people here more than happy to help anybody with anything roleplaying. Many of us have played various versions of Dungeons and Dragons, as well as countless other RPGs. If theres something to be known, odds are someone here knows it. Ask away!

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Sarge was trying to post a reply on the Chicago Game Day thread, and kinda hit the wrong button. He is young and ling in the NW 'burbs of Chicago. He's just picked up the PHB, eager to try his first game. I have spoken with him on the phone and hope we are able to find a game for him to join.

Isida, he was way ahead of your suggestions. Although he hasn't visited us yet, he did call. Seems like a bright kid.

Last edited:

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Woas said:
I would like to hear about your favorite campaign Nightfall. Or if you don't want to talk about it in this thread, maybe a link or two to where I might read up on it?

Thanks
Sorry I lost the link. :p :) But if it helps, I had a half elf fighter rogue that kept thinking he could play the lute. That's just one of my five favorite characters in my Hollowfaust campaign.

Remove ads