• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can't log into the reviews page

Olive

Explorer
So 'm registered with the reviews pages, but I've forgotten my password. I can't seem to see a 'if you've forgotten your password' link, or anyway to contact a mod.

Any help? I've been wanting to start writing reviews!

Crothian

First Post
on the review page in the left hand column there is a button that says "Forgotten Password" This should work to get your pass word.

Olive

Explorer
Thanks Crothian, I missed that. It does however seem that I registered with this name using an old defunct email address...

But wait! I still have some old email on this computer, and yes! I found my old password. Wicked. The only problem is that I can't see how to change my registered email address? I looked in the FAQ, and on the side bar, and I can't see how to do it.

Can an admin help me?

Olive

Explorer
Crothian said:
Nope, doesn't look like I can. It does seem like once the info is entered, it can't be changed.....bumper...

Sigh. So should I re-register? Or should I use the prefered name?

Crothian

First Post
the e-mail is only there for you to get your password if you forget it, it serves no other function. As a mod of the review section I can't look them up or anything. So, its really up to you if you want to keep the old one or create new one.

Remove ads