Captain America: Civil War

OH an overly powerful government agency skirting basic civil right with summery executions.
Wonder if they handed the keys over to HYDRA for what, the fourth time?

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Spotted Black Panther.

The last fight scene gave me a nerdgasm.

Seems better than Avengers 2: Radical Robot Rampage.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
As long as the third act doesn't involve them banding together to fight an overwhelming threat from the sky, I'm in!

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I hope not. It's far more interesting if it really is the good guys doing it.

so is the passing of the Registration Act due to Bucky? I like that, it gives a good rationale for Cap going rogue vis-a-vis Tony.

The good guys fighting each other is gonna make it hard to get a satisfying ending without really rocking the Marvelverse though. How exactly do you end this without killing off major characters or having them make peace to face a common enemy

Also Black Panther fights Bucky!! is he on Ironmans side or neutral?

looking forward to it.

Last edited:

I hated civil war in the comics, but this looks like it is making it better. Next year will have 2 major comic book movies and a few minor ones, so it should be good.

Civil War, and Dawn of Justice make it a year to be remembered.

Spotted Black Panther.
Looks better than I expected.

The last fight scene gave me a nerdgasm.
pqjZYcM.gif

Seems better than Avengers 2: Radical Robot Rampage.
Klirshon is going to be upset you said that.

Ryujin

Legend
"Civil War" was long past my comic reading days, so I'm looking forward to this. It will be something that I haven't seen before, so far fewer preconceptions can get in the way of enjoying it.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
"Civil War" was long past my comic reading days, so I'm looking forward to this. It will be something that I haven't seen before, so far fewer preconceptions can get in the way of enjoying it.

As if that was the thing that made people enjoy films.

Remove ads