Captain America: The Winter Soldier (no spoilers in OP; can't promise about the rest of the thread!)

I remember when the Incredible Hulk came out. they had announced the Captain America movies and was okay but wasn't sure how they would do it. Watching the early stages of the Abomination evolution I saw it and went- "Yeah- they can do Captain America"

I was not disappointed.

The movie was awesome. The events of it are HUGE. So much was collected and used in a way that worked with various villians. I am looking forward to #3.

Bagpuss

Legend
Lot's of spoilers, so let's just black it all out:

Minus: The Story is not about the Winter Solder, or even about Captain America, it's about SHIELD being compromised, and is really a commentary about the modern surveillance state.

Saw that as a plus myself, you had CA's story in the first film. However there was still some development of the Captain America story especially if
they are setting up Bucky to replace Steve Rogers

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I guess. It didn't seem badly delivered. His voice didn't sound bad. He sounds awkward suring his interviews, sometimes, but he didn't sound anything like that in the movie.
Fascinating. He had no emotions when giving his lines. Plus the Québecois accent when he is supposed to be Algerian. And the second line was really silly.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Yep, I'm pretty sure you're the only one that noticed that. I've been to Quebec and I have an Algerian friend and I would never have known the difference.
Just me? No. As I said earlier, a lot of people in the theater laughed when he opened his mouth.

Remove ads