• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
WD checking your "dwarf of the frozen north". lol

- Experience spot not needed but I may need to make a Harrow Card spot somewhere to keep track of which card you have.
- Stats rolls seems you missed a 14.
rolled, 17, 10, 13, 14, 17, 14 and you have stats listed as
STR: 13
DEX: 17
CON: 16 (14 +2 racial)
INT: 13
WIS: 19 (17 +2 racial)
CHA: 08 (10 -2 racial)

Looks like STR or INT need changed to the other 14.

- Spontaneous casting not listed as class feature
- chainmail (while allowed since it's medium) is a prohibited armor, druids may only wear padded, leather, and hide from the Core rulebook with no penalties. I would add quilted cloth and wooden to the list from the APG.
- you have a great axe but no stats listed for it under weapons (and are not prof.)
- club is not listed under your equipment and should becuase it adds to weight.
- no spice item taken?? something cool (or cold) like an amulet that looks like a snowflake or the weapon and or armor you want to use being rimmed in frost. Please let me know.
- ah see have to redo equipment note at the bottom.
- no traits taken?

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
oh right so my numbers are off unless you take the trait sorry.

But once you take a lvl in rogue Disable becomes a class skill forever. So I would just skip the trait and suffer at first lvl because at second I would be a lvl 1 rogue and get the class skill then. I mean just having a little in Disable Device is better than the group having no one with it.

HM

rangerjohn

Explorer
Uh, someone with 17 wis would realize two in disarming traps is enough to have it go off in your face. No thank you, btw no take 20 when disarming traps. Like I say you would be fine opening locks, but anything else....

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
As I said he would be doing it half-heartedly. And if a trap or two did go off...

a)they would have gone off if you have no rank in disable device anyway

b) gives him RP reason to get his skills back to where they were in his youth

Fun both ways

HM

rangerjohn

Explorer
Uh, not in his face they wouldn't. Either he notices them and gives them a wide berth or .... So no disarming traps until second level it looks like.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Also, you couldn't put points in every level as a cleric without the trait. That and bluff would probably be the most often used skills. The trait may be a must.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Also, you couldn't put points in every level as a cleric without the trait. That and bluff would probably be the most often used skills. The trait may be a must.

Not sure I follow what your saying here.

Yes you would have less points to spend when you lvl up as a cleric but once your at say +12 (+15 with no ACP) (character lvl 5th - cleric3/rogue2??) would you need to add a rank every lvl after that?

HM

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads