• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - OOC

renau1g

First Post
I just create slippery situations, I didn't attack anybody... I'm just scary RAWR!

PS I'm just getting over a terrible flu that had me on my [MENTION=40136]SS[/MENTION] for the better part of the week...ugh...

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I'm sure we can blame this in part on [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION] 's flu...

But when our group loses face to the 'main' NPCs, then has a chance to redeem itself, and our FACE character with an 18 Charisma and actual ranks in Diplomacy says NOTHING...

I weep, both with laughter and regret that I didn't make a Bard like I always do. :D

renau1g

First Post
I believe if you look approximately a few posts up I did try something, but that crit fail + the earlier failure of diplomacy (or was it intimidate?) left the PC feeling that it was better to keep his mouth shut lest he cause more harm for the situation.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
What I am sitting here laughing about is that the celestial worshiping human paladin of the group caused for a loss of Trust. Although I'm sure TSS didn't mean to roll that high it just happens.

And then the devil worshiping duergar turns around and gains a little back. :p

The dice sure are fickle for this game so far.

HM

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Like I said, I'm the most charming Duergar you may ever meet. And yes, the dice do add some drama when they roll in unexpected ways.

I think it's fitting that the devil worshiper got some trust back - I mean, come on, if a devil worshiper can say something nice(ish) about the Professor, his group can't be ALL bad...!

Darn paladins. I warned yas! *shakes fist* :D

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Winter has been over for a week or more now, but in Ustalav you could hardly tell. The ground is cold and hard and the wind bites at you when it finds a place exposed from under your cloak.

But at least it is not raining. Though this morning a misty rain fill and had it been a bit colder it would have turned to snow. The weather is partly responsible for your lateness to attend the funeral of your friend Professor Petros Lorrimor. But luckily you arrived on the morning of the service and after a quick gathering of information at the only church in the small town of Ravengro you have come (finally) to The Restlands, the local cemetery, and the funeral progression.

You notice others catching up as you are and by their look they too aren't locals. As the mourners and the cart carrying a finely crafted black coffin come to a stop before the gates you have time to take in everyone in the area. Their seems to be a woman that was leading the group and when she turns and sees you she boldly walks forward alone, the other locals hanging back to watch.

She is young (early twenties) and has on a fine wool dress and cape. Her eyes are red and puffy but their is a determination there that is unexplainable. She looks at each of the newcomers as they each reach a spot close to her and stop.

"Hello may I help you?"
she asks in a soft musical voice.

[sblock=OOC] Descriptions and Introductions please.[/sblock]

Sure did it was just a while back... ;)

I am thinking of having a robin snow don't worry WD. :p

HM

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads