• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
All depends on the game and the "recap schedule" I have for it.

Most are weekly - except during combat - And I hope everyone will post up once a week. Some are as soon as everyone checks in.

I don't have a group around here and the game store went out of business so my hobby is limited to EnWorld. Is alright with me I learn more and more do to the various games/players.

This game is weekly - I will push through about every WED to something new. As I now have the third module and we are still on Chapter 2 of the first. :confused:

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry to say but renau1g has had to give up a couple games due to RL. This was one of them. I am still figuring out the effects this has on the group and the game.

I am thinking his character doesn't have the time to stay a whole 30 days as he has other things he was doing that take precedence.

HM

Herobizkit

Adventurer
@rangerjohn : This is the OOC thread, you don't need to put your text in an OOC sblock. ;)

It seems like everyone but me is despairing over our rough patch.

I'm surprised that this game is on a weekly schedule. Given its size, I would have thought every 2-3 days to be too SLOW. I have yet to run a game on the boards, so I can't say for sure.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I would update it bi-weekly or better yet as soon as I get everyone to post up.

My Forge of Fury game is an update after everyone posts and it went through 6 rounds of combat in one week once. :)

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
rangerjonh's character does have a little conflict of interest. And how you play it out is totally up to you.

I was thinking for the sake of the players present that everyone playing a character currently (and has time - :p GM) would go to the crypt. All others would head to the Temple (NPCed not really played out - a single roll/try and then done) and then I could have them return to the house - before or after the group depending on the outcome of their diplomacy check.

Group to Crypts:

- Daggal
- Hagnim
- Daros
- Zeldana
- Aerodus

Group to Temple:

- Todarg
- Joseph

Could be a dozen reasons why your character decides it is better to go to the temple in the morning rangerjohn. As there could be a dozen reasons not to and go that night. Up to you to decide what they are.

But this being pbp and on the slow side I think for further decisions majority should rule and you should go with the flow and base your characters actions off that.

So right now all I need to know is what Zeldana will do and I will advance the thread.

HM

rangerjohn

Explorer
Oh, I have no problem going with the majority. I was just pointing out the danger if we get caught before talking. We will be more distrusted than we already are. With TSS rolls to date, he doesn't need more penalties. But if the majority still wish to take that risk, then that is what Zeldana will do.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Ah, now see, this is why I love role-playing. For every action, there is an equal and three other reactions.

Playing Devil's Advocate resulted in a plan from me trying to be sarcastic.

See what I did there?

Orius

Legend
Oh I'm around, I tend to zone out when there's RPing and I don't have anything particular to say.

Also, I was having some intermittent problems connecting to ENWorld during the evening a few times this week as well.

Remove ads