Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I hope your character's IC grumblings have nothing to do with the way each player treats one another.

The point of this group is to go "the other route" in just about everything to see if they can accomplish the goals of the game and not all be knight's in shining armor.

Yes the first thing is to form that bond that all parties have and that can't be done unless you all get into some hair situations and "as a group" overcome them.

I think everyone is RPing in character fine. You can't all be the best of friends (it's not a perfect fantasy world) but I think once you get past the petty bickering, one upping, and mine is bigger than yours gesturing, a good party will form from this.

But you (The Players) need to want to play this style of game. I feel as if half of you do and half of you don't.

Rant over, GAME ON!

HM

Orius

Legend
That's not my kind of neutral. I'm more of a "I just don't give a :):):):) in any way" kind of neutral.

That guy is waiting to fight something. ;) Also, [MENTION=82765]GandalfMithrandir[/MENTION] has been having connection issues as of late, too.

Well, I'll RP too, it just depends on whether or not I have anything to say. And sometimes it depends on how quickly I can come up with a response on the spot, or if I'm just waiting to see what everyone else is doing.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[MENTION=8863]Orius[/MENTION]

In answer to your question it takes 1 round to cast summon monster, plus I need a square you wish for him to be in. It will only stay around for one round but could give someone a flanking bonus for the round, before it disappears.

It will get one attack at: bite +2 (1d4+1)

please pick a target and roll that as well as pick a target target for your disrupt undead. Oh btw - no need to cross off he disrupt undead it is a cantrip and you may cast cantrips as many times in a day as you wish.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I meant a target for the dog to attack.

But note in the IC it wouldn't do enough dmg to hurt a zombie so I fluffed it out. Your spice item will help with this spell and others, just need to get a few lvls under your belt first. ;)

HM

Remove ads