Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Quite true but no one has posted what there character is doing. Do you wish me to forgo all that and say you Id the items after enough time has passed (on the average 12-24 hours)?

I am finding that in pbp it seems fast if you just let the group know what it is they found, if their is time IC to take care of identifying things.

HM

rangerjohn

Explorer
I was at least expecting a post about returning to the lady's house. Where it would be more expedient to conduct research then in the middle of a tomb where we are trespassing. Now as for noone else speaking up, that is another issue.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
But it only takes the casting of detect magic(6 seconds), 3 rounds(18 seconds) and a spellcraft check to try and ID an item. Not long at all.

HM

rangerjohn

Explorer
Zeldana does not have the skill. It cannot be used untrained. The gentleman who has the skill failed his check. He needs 24 hrs to try again. Hence him stating he needed more time to do research in character.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I saw that but it would be a roll per item oh well next time. Also you could ask Kendra she even takes identify every morning. ;)

Will advance this to the next morning everyone post up going back to the Lorrinor House and settleing in for bed (this way I know you are ready to move on).

HM

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Perhaps we should nominate a "leader". The "leader" player would basically control where the players go as a group (as a marker, if you will) instead of everyone having to post they're all going to the same place.

Worked in 1e. ;)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
If all the players are willing and you have it that the player and not his/her character is doing the deciding.

I like everyone to "check in" normally before I advance something as a player may wish to have their character do something else sometimes. If I say "You all head back to the Lorrimor house and study the items before going to bed," (which I am about to btw) a player may feel rushed that they didn't get to look around or stop off at this place or that before I moved the thread.

Long as I get an IC post or OOC here that people are ready then I feel better about advancing things.

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
I'm ready, but I slowly get the feeling that a nature themed character (like a druid) maybe isn't the best character choice for that seems (for now) like an urban campaign with only some rural travel between urban 'encounters'.

Maybe I'm totally wrong, as I try to read/know nothing of this AP.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well from what I have at the moment - first four parts - there is more wilderness/dungeon encounters than city. The only city (so far) is the one you are to travel to after this module - and you won't be staying long before off on more adventure.

A druid I think is a very good choice for this AP WD. :D

HM

Remove ads