Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
This is actually an Event. Something to give insight into what is happening later. I will post up a note about it in your misc post after the fight., so as not to forget it say 5 months from now (gotta love pbp).

HM

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I batted my head when I realized what I didn't realize before about zombie encounters... this is a 'typical' zombie encounter, though the zombies may be a little beefier in the sinewy muscle department. ;)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Please post up IC or here that you are ready to advance and enter the mausoleum. (not you HB I know you are ready :p)

HM

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Am I still in this game? If not that's fine, but it looks like the party could use another fighter-type, maybe Josef was off doing other stuff before he came back for whatever reason.

I've just been having computer issues as of late.

GM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Must be summer time :p HEY GM :D

Yes you are still in this but am afraid I have Josef off playing bodyguard for now. Once I get everyone back to The Lorrimor House your character will be there as well.

Group is getting ready to brave The Haunted Halls of Harrowstone and so another martial type would be most welcome.

Might be a week though sorry.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I went and rolled everything for the surprise round to speed us along. It is now RD 1 and I need INIT from everyone but Daggal. If your INIT beats the monsters (INIT = 21) go ahead and post up an action please.

HM

Remove ads