Catastrophe!

Medina

Explorer
OOC: Tactics time: If we can get Ignatz and Sha'kar out of the blast, I can drop Thorn Spray on F2 to J5, hitting 7 of the Kruthik. Otherwise I can hit 6 including the two next to me.

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Grasping Tide doesn't work quite like that. The secondary effect is an attack that triggers when the target leaves the zone if they were hit by the primary attack. If the second attack hits the kruthik falls prone immediately, not after it moves.

Medina

Explorer
OOC: Grasping Tide doesn't work quite like that. The secondary effect is an attack that triggers when the target leaves the zone if they were hit by the primary attack. If the second attack hits the kruthik falls prone immediately, not after it moves.

OOC: I'm not sure that's what caused Worker 6 to fall prone. I missed that one after all. I assume there's some other effect causing him to fall prone.

WEContact

First Post
OOC: @Son of Meepo , Ignatz has +8 damage on his MBA, not +6. :)

Ignatz tears into one bug with Dina's help, and Ignatz falls into a feral grin that most of the group have come to know. Primal magic sweeps through him, carrying him on a wave of violent excitement. He eyes Corragan, who is beleaguered but is still focused on the center of the enemy offensive and not his own assailants. A man who fights like that is a man Ignatz respects of to fight alongside. Ignatz leaps over the kruthik that lost it's footing, then spins and tears it in two with one swipe of his claw. From there he pounces on one of Corragan's two insects, and rips it half. He ignores the flailing claws of the remaining one, and samples a leg of his most recent victim. "Hey dot's not bad! Hyu haffin' fun, elf-man? Vant to try some?" He holds out the leg.

[sblock=Actions]Minor: Body of the Wolf
Standard: Pressing Strike->F5 HIT K6 AC 24 for 25 damage
Free: Swift Charge->D10, Howling Strike HIT K1 AC 21 for 31 damage.[/sblock]

[sblock=Statblock]Ignatz Jägerkin - Male Half-Orc Barbarian 3
Initiative: 18, Passive perception: 18, Passive Insight: 12
AC:19 Fort:17 Ref:15 Will:12 HP: 42/42 Bloodied: 21 Surge value: 10 Surges/day: 10/10
Speed: 6 squares, AP: 1, Second Wind: unused, Temporary HP: 0
Melee Basic Attack: +8 vs AC, 2d6+8 brutal 1 (Bite: +9 vs AC, 1d8+6)
Powers: Body of the Wolf, Howling Strike, Pressing Strike Furious Assault, Swift Charge, Desperate Fury, Brutal Slam Thunder Hooves Rage[/sblock]

Last edited:

Medina

Explorer
Corragan takes a step back, taken aback by the swarms ahead of him. As he does so he shifts back into elven form, the beast form seeming less appropriate. Slamming his spear butt to the ground once more, he calls forth a storm that knocks the creatures to the ground.

[sblock=Actions]Minor: Wild Shape to elven form. Shift to D1
Standard: Thorn Spray covering C2 to G6, targeting Workers 1, 2, 6, 8, 10 and 12
Elven Accuracy: Target Worker 12 assuming Reflex 11 misses. If it hit, use Elven Accuracy targeting Worker 1[/sblock]

Last edited:

Medina

Explorer
OOC: Just realised that we're posting at the same time. Oops. One of us needs to change, since I think we're both killing Worker 6! I don't mind if that's me (and if Sha'kar can take a step back, I'll go for the 6 left in that group), or you WEContact?

VanderLegion

First Post
OOC: Just realised that we're posting at the same time. Oops. One of us needs to change, since I think we're both killing Worker 6! I don't mind if that's me (and if Sha'kar can take a step back, I'll go for the 6 left in that group), or you WEContact?

OOC: I'm actually thinking about using my Void Assumption power at the end of my turn to cease to exist till my next turn in order to avoid any auras, so I can easily be out of the way after I take my turn. Just waiting for TCO at this point

Medina

Explorer
OOC: I'm actually thinking about using my Void Assumption power at the end of my turn to cease to exist till my next turn in order to avoid any auras, so I can easily be out of the way after I take my turn. Just waiting for TCO at this point

OOC: OK, works for me.

[MENTION=6684473]CrimsonFlameWielder[/MENTION] - Can I repost my turn later, since WEContact and I were overlapping on what we do? I can either reuse these dice rolls (in numerical order against the Kruthik) or re-roll

WEContact

First Post
OOC: It'll much quicker and easier for you to adjust, Medina, if you don't mind. Vanderlegion, you can just state that you delay after TCO. Medina can edit to delay after you.

Remove ads