Caves of Chaos (Group 1, PF) - IC

Rhydius

First Post
"And here, I walk all the way to this door..." Cid grumbles quietly, as he shakes his head. Turning around he puts his back to the wall and struggles through the mess toward Balthasar. As he does, he sheathes his rapier, and swaps it for his shortbow. He knocks an arrow, and whispers to the elf, "I'll give 3-to-1 odds that there's two more in that room," indicating the direction the goblin came from.[sblock=ooc]Yes, that should be considered a bet. After all, Cid is a gambler.[/sblock][sblock=Actions]Move to R-14. Switch to Shortbow.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]
52054d1340651610-caves-chaos-group-1-pf-ic-cid-face.jpg

Cididien 'Cid' Starion
Initiative: +4
Current Effects: None
AC: 17 (13 Flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 18/18
Move: 30'
CMB: +2 CMD: 16
Fort: +1 Reflex: +7 Will: +0
Weapon in Hand: Shortbow

Weapons:
Dagger: Attack: +05 Damage: 1d4+1
Rapier(MW): Attack: +06 Damage: 1d6+1
Shortbow: Attack: +05 Damage: 1d6
Normal Arrows (20)
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Taking the crossbow bolt deep the goblin chief cries out in pain and rage as he runs towards the group. "Your going down!" Quentin yells as he moves through the mess his earthbreaker held high.

Suddenly the chief moves to the side drawing a dagger as he goes. When he manages to get out of sight of most of the others he let's the blade fly at the paladin. The blade bounces of the side of the tunnel wall as it flies wide.

OOC: Dorian and Balthasar are up to finish the round.

Attachments

• CoC - chief rd 1.5.jpg
    CoC - chief rd 1.5.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Dorian Greenleaf

Dorian runs forward, blessed by his god with a burst of speed and tries to strike down the goblin!

[sblock=OOC]

From my perspective, it seems like Dorian can still see the goblin...

Swift: Predator's Grace Low Light vision, speed becomes 30ft
Full round: charge to I12 and attack goblin

Movement: S10 to P10, P10 to O11, O11 to M11, M11 to L12, L12 to I12

---

HP: 13/13

Ini: +2 - AC: 20
CMB:+3 - CMD: 15
Fort: +3 - Reflex: +2 - Will: +4

CLW Wand Charges: 49/50
Channel Positive Energy: 3/4

Enlarge: 5/5
Predator's Grace: 4/5

Cleric Spells Prepared: DC = 10 + spell level + 2 [WIS]
Cantrips:
0 (3): Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
1 (2+1): Bless, Shield of Faith - Enlarge Person[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Two things WD -
1) Your character still isn't updated to Level 2 (should have more than 13 HP I believe)
2) You can't charge through difficult terrain, which I noted the whole room was before. Sorry.

I'll let you keep that roll if you just want to keep the move and attack next round.[/sblock]

Dorain moves up to engage the overly large goblin (he is medium btw) and raises his morningstar ready to strike.

[sblock=Combat]
INIT ORDER

Kara - is up
Quentin
Cid
chief
Dorian
Balthasar[/sblock]

Attachments

• CoC - chief rd 2.jpg
    CoC - chief rd 2.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 83

mfloyd3

Explorer
Kara charges forward, her bare feet padding through the debris-strewn floor, until she can line up a shot.

[sblock=ooc]
Double move to M8
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kara Starsplice stat block]
AC: 15 (10 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 21 Current: 21
CMB: -2 CMD: 12
Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +3
PER Roll: +2
Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow

Weapons:
Weapon(Club): +1 = +1(BAB) -1 (Str) + 0 (feat) + 0 (item)+1 (size) +0 (magic) / 1d4-1 b 20/x2
Weapon(Dagger): +1 = +1(BAB) -1 (Str) + 0 (feat) + 0 (item) +1 (size) 0 (magic) / 1d3-1 p or s 19-20/x2
Weapon(light crossbow): +7 = +1(BAB) +4 (Dex) + 0 (feat) + 1 (size) +1 (MW) / 1d6 p 19-20/x2 rn 80ft
Weapon(Club, thrown ): +6 = +1(BAB) +4 (Dex) + 0 (feat) + 1 (size) +0 (magic) / 1d4-1 b 20/x2 rn 10ft
Weapon(Dagger, thrown ): +6 = +1(BAB) +4 (Dex) + 0 (feat) + 1 (size) +0 (magic) / 1d3-1 p 20/x2 rn 10ft
Acidic Ray (Ranged Touch attack): +5 = +0(BAB) +4 (Dex) + 0 (feat) + 1 (size) +0 (magic), 30' range limit, 1d6 acid; 7 uses/day

Sorcerer Spells: DC = 10 + spell level + 4 [CHA]
Cantrips: 4: Mage Hand, Dancing Lights, Read Magic, Spark, Ghost Sound
Level 1: 2 (5uses/day): Grease (DC 15); Color Spray (DC 15)

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Darn this junk!" Quentin says as he kicks a bucket of rusty nails aside. He moves through the room as quickly as possible, trying to get over and help Dorian.

Actions: double move to H-12

OOC: Cid is up.

Rhydius

First Post
"Give it a thought," Cid says passing by Balthasar. He proceeds across the mounds of junk staying close to the wall until he comes to a corner. Realizing how long it took him to get this far let's out a curse under his breath.[sblock=ooc][/sblock][sblock=Actions]Move to L-14.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]
52054d1340651610-caves-chaos-group-1-pf-ic-cid-face.jpg

Cididien 'Cid' Starion
Current Effects: None
AC: 17 (13 Flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 18/18
Move: 30'
CMB: +2 CMD: 16
Fort: +1 Reflex: +7 Will: +0
Weapon in Hand: Shortbow

Weapons:
Dagger: Attack: +05 Damage: 1d4+1
Rapier(MW): Attack: +06 Damage: 1d6+1
Shortbow: Attack: +05 Damage: 1d6
Normal Arrows (20)
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
With the curved sword in one hand and a handaxe in the other the chief gives a howl as he attacks Dorian with sword, axe, and even tries to bite him while he's at it.

The attacks are savage and clumsy and the priest has little trouble deflecting them before counter attacking with a massive blow form his morningstar.

The crazed warrior steps back although the tunnel leads to a dead end and he has nowhere to go. (5'step I-14)

He seems a little dazed and confused.

Last edited:

Remove ads