Caves of Chaos (Group 1, PF) - IC

rangerjohn

Explorer
"To quote another adventurer, "one cave is the same as another, it matters not", I think some dwarf said it in a tale I heard once.:) " Balthasar replies.

Last edited:

Rhydius

First Post
"Fair enough," says Cid as he shrugs stiffly. "Anybody bring rope?"
[sblock=ooc]If I'm reading the post right we're coming in from the east at the middle of that side (botom of the cave strewn ravine.) Of course I could also be WAY off. HM?[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Correct group is coming unto the map from the east (right side) and directly in the center.

So you would not need rope for the southern cave as it is at ground level.

If I don't see any RP for a different selection I will be describing the entrance come SUN night (latest).[/sblock]

Attachments

• Caves of Chaos tracker 1.jpg
    Caves of Chaos tracker 1.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 86

Walking Dad

First Post
Dorian Greenleaf

"While I have some rope, I agree that we should start with the caves at our level. I suggest the first cave to the left, which is the most southern on this altitude."
Dorian suggests calmly.

OOC: suggesting the cave marked on HM's map.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The group travels south noticing a few more details to the cave entrance as they approach.

7437829434_708b25843b_z.jpg

Most notably is the stench. The smell of rotten meat mixed with dog spoor comes waiving out of the cave mouth. Bones, old rags, and broken bits of wooden boards (probably from smashed chests or wagons) litter the area around the cave entrance.

Peering cautiously into the cave mouth the group notices a natural tunnel that runs back until it comes to an intersection.

[sblock=OOC]
Ok group and who is first to brave the chaotic caves. :-S

-Need a marching order.
-Who is the light source(s).
-Anyone wishing to move Stealthy should roll to do so.
-Please post stat blocks at least once per page. Not every post so long as it is on the page we are on.
-This is old school style dungeon crawling (just have to go outdoors sometimes to get to the next level of the dungeon) to save the world, so have fun with it.

Please give me a location of your PC and a Perception check as you make your way to the intersection.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• CoC area 17a.jpg
    CoC area 17a.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Dorian Greenleaf

OOC: Place Dorian on N5. He had cast "Light" on his shield and has shield and weapon in his hands. He got a pretty decent armor and a melee weapon, so either front or flanks of the main group (he will not be scouting).
Statblock below.

[sblock=OOC]

HP: 13/13

Ini: +8 - AC: 20
CMB:+3 - CMD: 15
Fort: +4 - Will: +4 - Reflex: +6

Cleric Spells Prepared: DC = 10 + spell level + 2 [WIS]
Cantrips:
0 (3): Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
1 (2+1): Bless, Shield of Faith - Enlarge Person[/sblock]

Remove ads