• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CB's Shackled City OOC [Closed]

Li Shenron

Legend
CanadienneBacon said:
Dice rolling for this game...for my online games, I normally like to do all the rolling myself by hand and just post the results along with descriptive text for the group.

I prefer to put my trust in the DM that to require the DM to trust me, so this is 100% fine for me. :cool:

Li Shenron

Legend
felonious assault said:
I personally like to roll my own dice because then at least I feel like I am doing something. Otherwise I feel like I am just reading a book and have no real control over any of it. Anyway, for me the dice rolling is 50% of the fun so I would vote for rolling ur own so to speak.

Sorry I posted my previous comment before reading yours!

Although I'd prefer CB to roll everything, if we go this route is ok as well for me.
If we roll our own dice I will still have to use invisible castle, since I plan to post sometimes from work, and it's not really safe to roll dice on the working place :lol:

Li Shenron

Legend
CanadienneBacon said:
Li Shenron, how familiar are you with this adventure path or with the city of Cauldron? I'll throw up a few links to some of Paizo's web supplements that they published for this campaign in the first post in this thread.

I don't know anything, really. I will read your links and see if I find anything else on the web.

Li Shenron, if you would like to be spared needing to access invisible castle, I can make your rolls myself. It's kind of all equivalent in my mind...I roll, you all roll...the computer rolls. If you do roll online, though, don't worry about linking to it if you don't want to.

The links in the originating post of this thread are just maps. When I checked Paizo for web supplements, I didn't see anything for the history of the city. Which is good, I suppose, since it's set in my homebrew. What I was kind of looking for was a web supplement containing descriptions of some of the NPCs. I'm afraid I didn't find anything on that either. By late next week, I hope to have more background edited into the original post of this thread. Some NPCs, some tidbits on the competing local duchies. The issue of Dungeon in which the adventure path first appears has some of what I need and the rest is in my head or notes, so it's just a matter of organizing and typing it.

Then here is how we'll handle it. If I don't see that you've called for and executed a roll in your post, I'll just go ahead and do it. Works for me. If you want to roll part, all, or none of the time for your PC, that is also fine.

Li Shenron, do you have any thoughts on how you might be worked into the storyline? It's always helpful when players have ideas, but if you don't, I'll come up with something.

Michael handed over to Aaron any keys or whatnot that the party might later find invaluable. I think I might have an old character sheet kicking around for Michael. I'll consult it to see if he was carrying anything that could be considered shared or important for the group to have.

Remove ads