D&D 5E CB's Stonefast IC -- COMPLETE

OOC: Brick red 20' radius circle is silence. Dun-colored 40' radius circle is Spec's light spell (which does not penetrate the darkness but is still in effect because Spec was outside darkness's AoE when darkness was cast. The grey 15' radius circle is darkness.

OOC: Spec recognized the dark she-elf's spell as darkness, an innate power of the drow. The male drow's longsword dealt an additional 8 points of poison damage to Spec. His spectacular failure at his saving throw rendered Spec unconscious after sustaining the poison damage. I shall leave it to you to rp that as you see fit; don't want to steal your dramatic thunder.

Skarsgard

Explorer
Robbed of sight and sound Colden had no idea what his companions were doing. So he pushed his shield out in front and moved directly forwards.

[sblock=ooc]

Move action to R33.

If he can see anyone he will attack by throwing his axe. If he is still blind, double move till he is clear.

Attack = on elf preferably

[roll0]
[roll1]

Reaction:Risposte
Current HP: 23
Sup Dice:2

[/sblock]

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Father Spec had advanced confidently, pleased that he would be able to use his magic rope as it had been intended, as a means of protecting his friends. Roused by the hymn he had been singing as he emerged out of the magical silence, his heart could almost burst.

The male drow's blade sliced its way into the armour Spec was wearing so seamlessly. And the first thing he felt was warmth. An artery had clearly been sliced, and as the dark elf raised his wrist above his head, Spec found his body sliding off the blade as he collapsed to the ground. There was no resistance provided by the sword as gravity extracted Spec from the lunge.

Spec is unaware of the blood pooling around him. His eyes are wide but he is not processing any images. The light on his shield still glows, but the rope lies underneath him, soaking up his blood.

OOC: There's a link under one of the maps up above just a little, to a Google Photos folder. The most current map isn't uploaded (yet), but it might give you some working idea, [MENTION=6787159]Skarsgard[/MENTION]. I'll describe: k5 occupies S37; k6 occupies R36; the male drow occupies R35; and the dragon occupies R34. Spec is in S35. Ilvara is in S34. The floor in these squares is covered in ice: Q34, R34, R33, S33, S34, S35, R35, and Q35. Let me know where you want Colden to go and do. His crit stands, of course.

Link to Google Photo of most recent map: https://goo.gl/photos/TJGyoABN1tXL2rcG8

Last edited:

River Song

Explorer
OOC: Q35?[/OOC}
OOC:

[sblock=EDITED BY CB] [MENTION=6805147]River Song[/MENTION], this thread is our game play thread for an existing game. I'm sorry for any confusion, but I am not recruiting (in actuality, this game is concluding very soon). Check out the Talking the Talk forum and, if there are no open games actively recruiting there, you could read a few thread and select one that interests you, and then make a post in that game's OOC in Talking the Talk to indicate your interest. I've had good luck getting into games that interested me that way. Best of luck![/sblock]

Last edited by a moderator:

Spec's blood soaked into the rope of arachnea, mingling with the giant spider's webbing. Although he laid in a slump on the floor, unconscious, the light spell Spec'd cast on his shield continued to burn brightly.

Colden thrust out his shield and blindly soldiered forward until he met with resistance, at which point he stepped diagonally to the northwest. He heard the snarfling of kobolds around him, but nothing touched him. Soon enough, Colden found himself stumbling forward out of the darkness and silence, and into the light. Spec, he saw, was lying in a pool of blood on the floor at the she-elf's feet. Colden was confronted to his immediate right with a male drow, holding the lead of what appeared to be a white dragon straining at its leash of black metal chain. Instinct kicked in, and Colden drove his hand axe through the male drow, [color]dealing 13 points of damage.[/color]

OOC: If Colden moves more than 5' within the 15' cube of ice created by the dragon's breath, he will need to make a Dexterity saving throw DC 10 to avoid slipping and falling. Roscoe is up, [MENTION=24609]Strahd_Von_Zarovich[/MENTION]!

xe06ll.jpg

https://goo.gl/photos/qkgXxNnPVzKGQxpF9

Initiative:
Dark-skinned she-elf 21
Fulgrim 20
Male drow 16
Colden 14
Winged Kobold1 12
Roscoe 11
Crone 10
Guran 10
Spec 10