• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E CB's Stonefast IC -- COMPLETE

tuxgeo

Adventurer
"I see no hinges," Guran demurs. "Let's see if we can find a way to open this door. The one on the other side had its release disguised as ordinary stone blocks in the wall."

Guran starts looking for a way to open the door. He checks for stones around the door that can be depressed in order to operate the door mechanism.
OOC: Trying INT (Investigate) here.

[roll0]

Guran's clever fingers hunt around the secret door's edge, seeking an opening mechanism. Irregular joinder on the edges of three bits of stone tip him off, and he depresses these. As before in the other room, the door slides silently, fitting itself into a pocketed recess in the stone wall. Beyond the recessed door is a dark 10 x 10' room. A single sconce rests across the room on the western wall. The room is dusty, and smells of mildew. A stone chest rests on the floor in the northeastern square of the room.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
"You were right," Guran says to Fulgrim. "The symmetry of this place is a tip-off about room locations."

Guran enters the room and places his torch into the lone sconce on the western wall. "Now, how do we open this cask?"

Forged Fury

First Post
Fulgrim's eyes lit up when Guran managed to get the door open. "Marvelous!" Smiling, he finished, "It's even where I figured it would be, although I've never seen construction quite like it."

Last edited:

OOC: Who else is entering Room 3? So far, I have Guran standing in the northwest square. Someone could stand in the square with the chest (the northeast square), as well as the southwest and southeast squares. If your character is interested in the stone chest, roll Wisdom (Perception), please.

Skarsgard

Explorer
Colden enters the room with the others, he smiles like an indulgent parent as he watches Fulgrim and Guran study the room. Some things are better left to the experts. he thinks to himself.

[roll0]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads