• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E CB's Stonefast IC -- COMPLETE

Forged Fury

First Post
OOC: Fulgrim would make an attempt to re-activate the mechanism that opens and closes the sarcophagus. He'd rather not leave that open. He would avoid getting anywhere close to the trap door. I figure we can leave that door open, like we generally have been doing, other than a few places.

Size of the room for map purposes?

Medicine = [roll0]

Fulgrim waited for Guran to check out the room. He wasn't about to fall through another floor anytime soon.

Fulgrim leaned over the open pit trap and fingered the same mechanism he'd touched before on the corner of the sarcophagus. When he did, the tomb slid slowly back into place, the sound of stone grinding on stone echoing a bit in the hallway.

[sblock=Medicine DC 12]Nearly all the skulls in the room are dwarf skulls, which should be obvious given you're in a dwarven stronghold. What is less obvious, perhaps, is that the bottom row of shelves contains a non-dwarf skull here and there. Elf, by the look of it. And the broken shards of skulls littering the floor are probably all elf skulls; their density is less than the meatier dwarf skulls.[/sblock]

OOC: The room is 25' square. I know the photograph depicts curved walls, but Room 13 has straight walls at proper 90 degree angles. The doorway is in the last square to the east in the hallway, and fills the extreme northeastern corner of Room 13.

Forged Fury

First Post
OOC: 25' square puts it bumping into my corridor... is the hallway 5' longer than I initially had it?

Fulgrim glanced at the skulls, particularly the broken ones. "Odd, there are elf skulls in there. Looks like all the broken ones are elves too. Not surprising, we're much more thick-skulled..." the dwarf said, completely missing the play-on-words.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Spec's chubby finger gets caught in the deep hole in the side of his face, where the claw initially pierced his cheek. That hadn't been there before, he muses. He begins to think of ways to regrow his moustache to minimize its appearance.

As they go into the new room, Spec looks around, impressed.

Religion: [roll]1d20+5+1[/roll].

Last edited:

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Guran checks out the room. He describes what he learns to the others.
OOC: I could have included that in the previous post, couldn't I?

Guran remembers that he should pray for guidance; but he decides to put that off until a more opportune time. (Religion 4? Faugh!)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Guran checks out the room. He describes what he learns to the others.
OOC: I could have included that in the previous post, couldn't I?

Guran remembers that he should pray for guidance; but he decides to put that off until a more opportune time. (Religion 4? Faugh!)

OOC: How's this? If anyone wants to add a guidance (+1d4) check to their skills, You can assume that Father Spec will cast the spell if he's there, unless I've already posted that he's doing something else. Just add "Fharlanghn help me" or something to what your character says. CB can of course disallow any specific instances if she likes, or if it isn't applicable.

Remove ads