• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CB's The Sunless Citadel v3.5 OOC

Hey, all.

I have in-laws visiting through the month of July, and this mathematics course I'm taking this summer is chewing up my time. Are you guys willing to put this game on hold until, say, August 19th when my class ends (and by then my relatives will be gone)? I'm terribly sorry for the delay. I had been pushing for increased posting rate so we could wrap up and now I'm the one who can't follow through!

Thank you for the time away from the game. My mathematics course has wrapped up (thank God) and I'm ready to resume posting more regularly. I'll be checking in the over at the IC here later this morning. I owe combat posts for two other games and then I'll drop a line for Sunless Citadel.

You've all hit 3rd level, congratulations! In rescuing Talgren, you earned a story award, and you were all also due monthly activity XP dating from May through August. 'Twas more than enough in several of your cases to put you over the edge. Please remember that per our agreement, you'll be selecting an extra feat at every level-up.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads