CERAMIC D.M. Final Judgements In- New Champion!

Maldur

First Post
It would be fun to see what they will come up with this round :D

I wonder if there will be as much modern fantasy stories?

:D

Mirth

Explorer
NiTessine said:
Mirthcard is in? Finally, I can test my mettle against him once more! You're going down, d'you hear me! DOWN!

Bring it on! I'm up for a CAGE MATCH! Are you up for a CAGE MATCH?!?!

btw, love that Christopher Lee quote in your sig :)

NiTessine

Explorer
NoOneOfConsequence, I have always been there... [/kosh] I just don't post much, and the last story I wrote there was pretty much exactly a year ago.

Mirthcard, when I'm finished with ya, not even your mother's gonna recognize what's left! :cool:

alsih2o

First Post
that is looking like our 8, and at least 1 alternate.

mirthcard
drawmack
wippit guud
barrend nobeard
son of lilith
speaker
nitessine
taladas

with noone of consequence as the first alternate...now, mirthcard is a 2 time champ, and has been talking smack to a certain nitessine for a good while now, so if these guys are up to facing each other in round 1 i will be shifting the bracket that direction

barring objections from these 2 i plan on having the first pictures posted around noon cst for everyone to peruse...

you guys ready to geek-rumble? :p

Drawmack

First Post
bring it on, bring it on, bring it on - I want wippit guud. Anyone who has a misspelled devo reference as a name can't be that hard to beat.

alsih2o

First Post
Sniktch said:
Who are you using as judges, Clay?

i am gonna have to honor the previous services of maldur and arwink...but you are the first person i am gonna call should on of them drop :)

and it is noce to see drawmack has started out with some smacktalking :)

everyone have their brain lubed up ?

Remove ads