• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CERAMIC D.M. Final Judgements In- New Champion!

Maldur

First Post
It would be fun to see what they will come up with this round :D

I wonder if there will be as much modern fantasy stories?

:D

Mirth

Explorer
NiTessine said:
Mirthcard is in? Finally, I can test my mettle against him once more! You're going down, d'you hear me! DOWN!

Bring it on! I'm up for a CAGE MATCH! Are you up for a CAGE MATCH?!?!

btw, love that Christopher Lee quote in your sig :)

NiTessine

Explorer
NoOneOfConsequence, I have always been there... [/kosh] I just don't post much, and the last story I wrote there was pretty much exactly a year ago.

Mirthcard, when I'm finished with ya, not even your mother's gonna recognize what's left! :cool:

alsih2o

First Post
that is looking like our 8, and at least 1 alternate.

mirthcard
drawmack
wippit guud
barrend nobeard
son of lilith
speaker
nitessine
taladas

with noone of consequence as the first alternate...now, mirthcard is a 2 time champ, and has been talking smack to a certain nitessine for a good while now, so if these guys are up to facing each other in round 1 i will be shifting the bracket that direction

barring objections from these 2 i plan on having the first pictures posted around noon cst for everyone to peruse...

you guys ready to geek-rumble? :p

Drawmack

First Post
bring it on, bring it on, bring it on - I want wippit guud. Anyone who has a misspelled devo reference as a name can't be that hard to beat.

alsih2o

First Post
Sniktch said:
Who are you using as judges, Clay?

i am gonna have to honor the previous services of maldur and arwink...but you are the first person i am gonna call should on of them drop :)

and it is noce to see drawmack has started out with some smacktalking :)

everyone have their brain lubed up ?

Remove ads