Ceramic DM, and you're invited! (Postponed! See post #117)

alsih2o

First Post
Big Tom Vs. Reveal

Round 1

4 pictures

72 hours

5000 words

Attachments

• coloringpencil.JPG
    coloringpencil.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 84
  • liltipsy.JPG
    liltipsy.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 77
  • minesbigger.JPG
    minesbigger.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 69
  • somewhereoverthe.JPG
    somewhereoverthe.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 88

Berandor

lunatic
alsih2o said:
OK, apologies from me.

I was trying to be funny about picking times. That was all. I promise. If you go back to past Ceramic DM's where I was a writer you will see I act just like each and every one of you. Everyone is being great in my book.

I think my sense of humor just didn't come across in print. I am offended by noone and hope I didn't offend. :)

4 smilies, really, go check. :)

Alright, could you then post the pics on Thursday, 2:14 pm?

:D

Estimated Time of Arrival: And orchid blossom and me seem to be quite similar in that regard.

Last edited:

If it would be possible to start my match Sunday (or later), that would be great. I have to fly to Florida tomorrow to help my parents move into a new house, and I'll probably be without internet or computer access until we're done.

Macbeth

First Post
alsih2o said:
Actually, Arwink has been publishing! I just got his latest PDF, about a mgic shop. :)
Just a little bit of shameless self promotion while I have the chance: I've also been publishing, and my first big PDF, something from EN Publishing, should be out by the end of this compeition with a little luck. :) Only reason this comes to mind is that arwink is part of the feedback team that's been busy making sure I don't write anything too stupid.

Okay, enough shameless plugs. Good luck everybody.

alsih2o

First Post
reveal said:
Wow... You guys sure don't make this easy, do you? ;)

That is all Maldur. P-kitty and I voted for pictures of puppy dogs and crying clowns on black velvet but Maldur insisted on making things hard.

Remember- P-kitty and Alsih2o=good. Maldur= difficult.

alsih2o

First Post
You all have my apologies, but it looks like it will be ebst if we put of the continuance of this episode of Ceramic DM until the server is replaced. The boards have been slow and this is a resource intensive way to play.

Please od join us as soon as the server is replaced (under 2 weeks!!) when we can continue this much more easily and with a greats ense of stability and fairness. :)

Sigurd

First Post
Must be Good Enworld Netizens

Absolutely!

How bout throwing open the posted pictures for anyone to write stories on and we can start with them as a warm up when the new server is declared safe?

Of course it depends on what everyone would like but I'd like to warm up on a set of pictures. It might be fun to compare when we start up proper.

S

BSF

Explorer
Bummer! OK, it makes sense and all that. Especially with the time limit. But I was kind of looking forward to it. Even if it would only be from the spectator seat.

Last edited:

Macbeth

First Post
Dang. Now I have no reasont to stop playing World of Warcraft... but it's all for the best I suppose. Count me in for when we restart.

Remove ads