• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CERAMIC DM March 2012

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Apologies to all for the delay.

Between Easter weekend obligations, a nasty infection (you know the kind where you just have so much pressure your eyes water all the time, can't swallow and breathing feels like your cranium is going to explode? Yeah, that one.) and then, ya know *whispers* taxes, I've just been fairly swamped or incapacitated for most of the past week.

I am hoping to have a ruling for Round II: Match 1 up later today or tomorrow. But, again, sorry (to the contestants and my fellow judges) for my part of the extended delay.

--SD

maxfieldjadenfox

First Post
Apologies to all for the delay.

Between Easter weekend obligations, a nasty infection (you know the kind where you just have so much pressure your eyes water all the time, can't swallow and breathing feels like your cranium is going to explode? Yeah, that one.) and then, ya know *whispers* taxes, I've just been fairly swamped or incapacitated for most of the past week.

I am hoping to have a ruling for Round II: Match 1 up later today or tomorrow. But, again, sorry (to the contestants and my fellow judges) for my part of the extended delay.

--SD

I know if I were being judged, I wouldn't want the judge to do it with a nasty infection and in the midst of taxes. He could be cranky. Just sayin'.

Hellefire

First Post
I know if I were being judged, I wouldn't want the judge to do it with a nasty infection and in the midst of taxes. He could be cranky. Just sayin'.

But since I'm not being judged....I just have to figure out how to keep the judges up for 4 or 5 days until they are hallucinating and then get them to post judgements...muahahaha!

Gulla

Adventurer
I suggest you post your own stories for each of the picture sets, just to confuse them :angel:

(No, it's got nothing to do with my desire for more good stories :angel:)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'll write a new story while the judges are working!

Once upon a time, there was a magic seal who lived in the desert. An itinerant artist promised to sculpt him in stone, but took the magic seal's money and just delivered a random head. In anger the seal killed him, and now lights a memorial candle for every artist that the seal has so murdered. There's... a lot of them.

Woot! Who's next?

Once upon a time, there was an evil and malicious troll that lived in the north. He would get all the dead animals he could find and make tasty, tasty food from them and tell all the villagers about it and show them miraculous paintings depicting the food in all its glory. But the mean troll would only do this when they were too far away to share in his bounty.

Eventually the villagers grew tired of the troll's taunting and cooked him on his own fire and ate him and made mobiles from his bones and sinew.

The End.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Once upon a time, there was an evil and malicious troll that lived in the north. He would get all the dead animals he could find and make tasty, tasty food from them and tell all the villagers about it and show them miraculous paintings depicting the food in all its glory. But the mean troll would only do this when they were too far away to share in his bounty.

Eventually the villagers grew tired of the troll's taunting and cooked him on his own fire and ate him and made mobiles from his bones and sinew.

The End.

Rodrigo, this makes me want to go smoke the 10 lb pork butt in my fridge. I've been working on my sauces and rubs, and I figure 10 hours hickory-smoked will be just right. I'll post photos once it's done!

But I have to admit, I don't really understand your story.

Remove ads