• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CERAMIC DM March 2012

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Yeah, okay, I didn't expect that. :)

And never let it be said that we didn't pick balanced judges! I wonder: do you re-evaluate based on more stringent criteria? Pull in a tie-breaker judge? Do we monkey knife-fight at dawn? Do I cheatily ban my worthy opponents, then claim complete ignorance about their non-participation? SO MANY OPTIONS. I like the monkey knife-fight, myself.

Personally, I have no objections to you judging the other 3-way battle before figuring out what to do with us.

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Yeah, okay, I didn't expect that. :)

And never let it be said that we didn't pick balanced judges! I wonder: do you re-evaluate based on more stringent criteria? Pull in a tie-breaker judge? Do we monkey knife-fight at dawn? Do I cheatily ban my worthy opponents, then claim complete ignorance about their non-participation? SO MANY OPTIONS. I like the monkey knife-fight, myself.

Personally, I have no objections to you judging the other 3-way battle before figuring out what to do with us.

As much as I was ALL SET and ready to hand out the feather dusters and toilet brushes for the gladiatorial show down :devil: MIRTH had to go and get all "reasonable" n' stuff. :hmm:

At his suggestion, we have decided to rate the three of you with points: 1st, 2nd, 3rd place receiving 3,2,1 point respectively...Highest points will be the winner. Easy peasy.

And yes, we will certainly post the results for transparency.

Furthermore, we will be diving into the match 2 stories with all haste and do apologize again, to all, for the lagging time. I am hopeful that by the weekend (or sometime therein) we should have our Ceramic DM Finalists.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have feather dusters and toilet brushes to put away. <slumps away, disappointed at the lack of writer bloodsport>
--Steel Dragons

Hellefire

First Post
.....aving cream...be nice and clean...shave every day and you'll always feel keen (oom bumpuh oom bumpuh)...

Had to finish that off before I left. On my work computer now, mine is all packed up, in about an hour I am done and gone and probably won't be back until I get to Anchorage next Friday.

Good writing and judging until then!!

Aaron

maxfieldjadenfox

First Post
.....aving cream...be nice and clean...shave every day and you'll always feel keen (oom bumpuh oom bumpuh)...

Had to finish that off before I left. On my work computer now, mine is all packed up, in about an hour I am done and gone and probably won't be back until I get to Anchorage next Friday.

Aaron

Safe journey, Hellefire!

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic

Aaron

Safe journey, Hellefire!

Yes, indeed. Safe travels and best of luck with the move and new home!

Utterly awesome. Is it bad that I'd kinda hoped a tie might happen??

And just for Hellefire, once he's safely landed and settled in and stuff:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWFg5i9rE0M&feature=related]Shaving Cream![/ame]

Remove ads