CG vs. LE: Chaotic Good is Victorious!

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 637

Vorel hits with everything but the tail (worst hitting roll 47+2+2-6=45; missing roll 39+2+2-6=37) for a total of 74+30+6-25=85 points of damage. M.R. has 68 HP remaining.

M.R. hits with a wing (worst hitting roll 55; best missing roll 52; tail missed due to invisibility) for a total of 15 points of damage. Vorel has 439 HP remaining.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 638

Vorel hits with everything but one claw (rolled 39+2+2-6=37; best hitting roll 42+2+2-6=40) for a total of 97+30+8-25=110 points of damage. M.R. is dead.

Psybo pops his head into the arena. "Attention, please. I present Lawful Evil's general, the ancient blue dragon Dreargakaduayrte!"

Ugulu[sblock]It does not seem right that your general is blind. If you want the blindness removed, that is fine with me.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Infiniti2000

First Post
4/1 odds against LE. CG has a dragon optimized to fight other dragons while LE has a 'stock' dragon that's blind. Hmm, at least greater invisibility will be useless. :lol:

PJSlavner

Explorer
Infiniti, I think you underestimated the odds against LE.

We have to give Evilhalfling credit for going to the trouble of designing his general, while the rest of us were lazy and got severely suboptimal generals. I was the worst offender; my general could not affect corporeal creatures with physical attacks, other than a weak breath weapon, or to hit them with positive energy and increase their hit points. :\

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
no one?! else designed/optimized there generals?
that isn't any fun, I was looking forward to a hard fought game.
I would be willing to sub in a stock brass wyrm, or allow others to redesign their generals.

oh btw PJSlavner - why did you field a general whose template made him weaker?

Infiniti2000

First Post
CN's general will not easily fall, believe you me. I didn't 'design' him because he is not customizable. At least, I didn't think I could swap out feats or anything.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Evilhalfling, Gansk took the rust dragons of CR 18 and 20, applied whatever templates could be applied to a dragon to get it up to CR 21, then rolled randomly to determine which would be my general. I think there were only two possibilities.

Remove ads