CG vs. LE: Chaotic Good is Victorious!

ugulu

First Post
I'll take the one modification offered (that of having a non-blind general). I did not have the gumption to custom-up a general, so there should be some sort of karmic result since E.H. did take the time.

I'll just presume that my breath weapon is near useless, and that physical attacks aren't much more...and do what I can to whittle down some HP's.

So to get the ball rolling...Dreargak (with newly functional eyes) will appear at 15n10e and cast.[sblock]Greater Dispel at 80n60e40z in hopes in hopes of catching at least a piece of his opponent.[/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Dreargak the gargantuan casts a spell.

Evilhalfling[sblock]The spell is greater dispel magic. Vorel loses shield.[/sblock]Ugulu[sblock]The fifth caster level check result is a 31. The first four results are definitely too low (CL 20 being the highest) to have an effect.

Whittling down hit points does no good if you do not win because combatants get to be at full strength in the next round.[/sblock]

Vorel (with 439 HP) begins round 639.

Infiniti2000

First Post
ugulu, and ugulu only (not even the mods): [sblock] One idea I had was to go for a draw. That way, you BOTH get to choose a new general. But, with the draw up to 10 rounds and with the VZ in place, a draw will be almost impossible unless you can arrange some clever walls of force or something. I don't recall your spell list. A forcecage centered on yourself in the middle of the VZ would be perfect to obtain a draw.

Anyway, if you get the chance, though, take it. Does your general not even get see invisibility? Also note that you can drop a targeted greater dispel magic by touch, should you think that's an option. But, that last poor showing makes it obvious that dispelling his buffs will be hard work.

Good luck. I'm rooting for you because I don't wanna fight LG. ;) [/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 639

Dreargak does not dodge the flames (33 Ref save) and takes 36 points of fire damage. Dreargak also gains 5 negative levels, which takes another 25 hit points away. Dreargak has 384 HP remaining, and is at -5 on attack rolls, saving throws, ability checks, and skill checks.

Ugulu[sblock]Dreargak also loses her remaining level 6 spell slots and two level 5 spell slots.[/sblock]Evilhalfling[sblock]Vorel can use breath weapon in round 641.[/sblock]

ugulu

First Post
LOL - ok - let's just call this one for E.H. Five negative levels and no chance at dispeling pretty much end the competition.

If you'd like to play it out he'll try out the breath weapon to see if it even makes Vorel flinch.

Gansk

Explorer
Vorel:[sblock] You do a back flip and dodge the breath (38+10 Ref save), taking no damage.[/sblock]

Dreargak:[sblock]You can breathe again in round 641.[/sblock]

Round 640: Vorel bites (rolled 48+6-6) for 25+2+6. Dreargak has 351 hp left.

Gansk

Explorer
Dreargak hits with a claw and bite (highest miss 53-5, beat miss chance on hits).

Vorel:[sblock]You take 37 damage and have 402 hp left.[/sblock]

Remove ads