CG vs. N: Chaotic Good Victorious!

HawQ

First Post
~Inner Monologue~ I was hoping it wouldnt come to this, I never was good with a blade, esspecially in broad daylight, its just a bug, I can do this...

Figuring valor to be the better part of discresion, our CG Hero tenatively decides to attempt to take a slash at the vermin, fighting defensively knowing that when it come to the blade, its come too close...

Gansk

Explorer
Swift Justice answers with vengeance! (Rolled natural 20, 8-4 for defense = 4 crit roll)

1 point of damage! The centipede has 1 hp left.

Round 7:

The centipede misses again. (Rolled 9)

HawQ

First Post
~ 'Holy Crap I hit!!!' She though 'I really hit!!!'

~ 'Dont let it get to you, level head, and lets do it again...'

"GURTHA!!! GURTHA!!!"

Gansk

Explorer
Not so lucky this time. (Rolled 10-4 for defense = 6)

Round 8:

The centipede bites the feytouched's leg! (Rolled 15)

1 point of damage! The feytouched has 1 hp left.

She barely resists the centipede's poison! (Rolled 10 Fort save)

HawQ

First Post
~Crap!!! I came so close, and if I let this friggin bug treat me like dinner one more time Im going ot be a goner for sure... I never was a good warrior, but perhaps its time to start acting like one... Focus all your strength, one last good strike, make it count...

Quietly, but deadly, she strikes, more in tune with her abilities, hoping to hit the crawling fiend first and square, almost conceeding the counter strike...

She raises Swift Justice for the blow and says "May true justice be done!!!"

Gansk

Explorer
The centipede dodges Swift Justice! (Rolled 12)

Round 9:

After displaying natural agility, the centipede almost trips over itself while making a counterattack. (Rolled natural 1)

HawQ

First Post
~My mind is getting shaky, maybe its the wound, maybe its the poison coursing through my veins, -Grimaces, but remains strong- Get a hold of yourself girl, One more good swing and this could all be over... One way or another....

~At least I'm not doing as bad as it is... Come on girl, one more shot, lead us to our just death, be it his... or mine...

JUSTICE!!!

Gansk

Explorer
Swift Justice answers the call! (Rolled 14) 3 points of damage! The centipede has -2 hp and lays motionless!

Round 10:

The centipede is defeated! The feytouched enters the Hall of Fame! :)

A tiny viper snake slithers as fast it can to 30N60E. (Run action)

HawQ

First Post
Crap!!! SILENT THUNDER!!!!

[[I forget what kind of action picking up an item is so if I go over my 1 round alotment I will continue actions through the next round, saving a free action next round]

~I cant take much more of this, If I see another snake again in my life Ill vomit, Silent Thunders right below me, Maybe I can get one shot off!!!

~I dive for Silent Thunder, knock an arrow, and hasilty, frightfully fire... Closing my eyes as I follow through, hoping to hear a hiss on the other side!!!

Gansk

Explorer
Do you want to drop Swift Justice or sheathe it? (Picking up is a move action, dropping is a free action, stowing away is a move action.)

Remove ads