CG vs. N: Chaotic Good Victorious!

Gansk

Explorer
The feytouched drops Swift Justice, picks up Silent Thunder, and lets one fly.

It falls 5 feet in front of her! (Rolled natural 1)

Round 11:

The snake slithers into the feytouched's square. (Run action)

HawQ

First Post
~I think to myself how ironic the situation is, No more Swift Justice, and why? Becuase of my hasty descision to return to my roots, which end up failing me... I dont dare pick up the blade now, and to draw the bow leaves me endlessly vulnerable...

"Aw hell, what do I have to lose..."

~I let one more arrow fly, expecting it to be my last... and cry...

"JUSTICE BE DONE!!! CHAOTIC GOOD WILL PREVAIL!!!"

~Hearing the next combatant coming down the hall I shoot my last arrow, someone wins here... Regardless

[Standard action: Shoot, possibly provoking an AoO, with an unsteady hand shooting while at combat
Move action: Held until Both the Arrow, and the AoO are resolved]

If victorious, Move action will be to pick up Swift Justice...

If AoO Disables Feytouched, attempt to move 5' back and out of arena, forfeiting match...

If AoO Misses, and Feytouched is not victorious, and Does not disable viper, use move action to retreat... Forfeiting match

If AoO Misses, and Feytouched is not victorious, and does disable viper, retreat south but within arena...

Gansk

Explorer
The tiny viper is too small to conduct AoO's so there is no need to forfeit the match.

The feytouched fires point blank at the snake. Not even close. (Rolled 4)

She then drops Silent Thunder, picks up Swift Justice and takes a 5 foot step to the south.

Round 12:

The snake tries to enter the feytouched's square, 25N0E. The AoO misses. (Rolled 13)

The snake plunges its fangs into the feytouched! (Rolled natural 20, 9 crit roll)

1 point of damage! The feytouched has 0 hp and is disabled.

The feytouched is poisoned! (Rolled 2 Fort save) 2 points of Con damage! The feytouched falls to the ground dying!

The feytouched takes no action and is defeated! (Oops, maybe she should have forfeited!)

Her body is teleported away. (Don't worry, the CG medics will take care of her!)

Next up for CG: a phanaton (Creature Catalog website)

HawQ

First Post
From out of the darkness a loud series of hoots, chatters and clicks are heard... Next, and only to the crowd, a bright gleeming pair of eyes are seen, and finally into the light of the staium it appears....

A monster that looks like a cross between a raccoon and a monkey, about the same size as a halfling. Its coloration is that of a raccoon, including the dark “mask” over the eyes, gray-brown fur, and a ringed tail. It has grasping primate hands, with opposable thumbs. The creature’s face is almost as expressive as a human’s, and its eyes shine brightly through the shadows.

After seeing the last compatriot get chopped down, the normally docile and peacable creature ferociously charges the viper, hoping to take it down quick... Entering from 60N0E it charges down to 25N0E and hope it has found a new dinner

Gansk

Explorer
The phanaton bashes the snake! (Rolled 15+2 for charge = 17)

3 points of damage! The snake has -2 hp and is dying!

Round 13:

The snake takes no action and is defeated!

A sea otter double moves to 25N60E.

HawQ

First Post
A loud Howl of victory escapes the phanton's well-bloodied mouth as he marches to 25N25E, He holds his club up high while attempting to intimidate the Sea Otter with his vicious chattering and howls...

Holding the pose strong, he waits for the otter to come in range, and meet his almighty club...

Gansk

Explorer
Round 14:

The otter charges to 25N30E. The phanaton swings his club.

Pound! (Rolled 19) 1 point of damage! The otter has 8 hp left.

The otter misses with its bite. (Rolled 8+2 for charge = 10)

The phanaton goes first in round 15.

HawQ

First Post
~With a chatter and a howl, the Phanton winds up another blow with his club, but decided to hold it there, focusing on mixing the taste of snake's blood with otter meat, and goes for a bite~

[Next round, if bite hits, multi-attack with club and bite] if not, use the bat, ima be afk for 3 hours going to work]

Gansk

Explorer
Round 15

(Deleted OOC comments - testing moderator capabilities)

The phanaton misses with his bite. (Rolled 11)

The otter misses as well. (Rolled 10)

Round 16:

The phanaton whacks the otter over the head! (Rolled 15)

2 points of damage! The otter has 6 hp left.

The otter gets mad and connects with its bite! (Rolled 19)

2 points of damage! The phanaton has 1 hp left.

Round 17:

The phanaton clubs the otter back! (Rolled 21)

3 points of damage! The otter has 3 hp left.

The otter bites back! (Rolled 15)

2 points of damage! The phanaton has -1 hp left and is dying!

Round 18:

The phanaton takes no action and is defeated!

Next up for CG: a gray elf (MM)

Remove ads