• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CG vs. N: Chaotic Good Victorious!

HawQ

First Post
So if I got it straight Im at 115N0E0Z, and the bird is at 25N55E5Z puts the total distance at 105.5'

Dear god let me hit, and at least not practicalyl break my god damn bow this time =) ONE!!!

Gansk

Explorer
Round 24

HawQ said:
So if I got it straight Im at 115N0E0Z, and the bird is at 25N55E5Z puts the total distance at 105.5'

The bird is 30 feet high (30Z).

The arrow plows right through the bird! (Rolled natural 20, 19-2 for long range = 17 crit roll)

11 points of damage! Dinner drops to the ground!

Unfortunately, dinner is teleported away to make room for a new combatant.

A 5 foot tall lithe humanoid runs to 110N0E. He has bestial features, capped with a mouth full of long inciscors that literally grow as he runs toward the half-elf. He wears studded leather armor and wields a light shield and a battle axe. A throwing axe is attached to his belt.

In gutteral tones, he says, "Screw the arrows - fight like a werewolf!"

Last edited:

HawQ

First Post
Legolas replies: "What the.... Where the hell did he come from... Hello!!!"

...Pauses... "Fine then, I will!!!"

Legolas 5 foot steps to 110N5E, Move Equivalent: Sheathe bow [and draw rapier if possible], Standard Action: Attempt to Bullrush Werewolf to 110N[-5]E Causing him to forfeit... Accapting any attacks of opportunity...

Gansk

Explorer
Round 25

The shifter misses the AoO! (Rolled 8)

The half-elf is rebuffed! (Rolled 22 vs. 12)

The shifter misses wildly with his battle axe and his bite. (Rolled 7 & 8)

The shifter steps to 105N5E. "Don't try that again!"

The half-elf is at 110N5E, with no weapon or shield ready.

HawQ

First Post
"Not a bright one are you!!! You wanted me to flight like a werewolf, you got it..."

Free: Move to 105N10E
MEA: Grab the Blade
Standard: Bullrush Again, this time moving with the defender 5 feet and pushing 5 feet... [Sucess is the same DC at before to push him to 105N0E, Then we both move X Feet beyond, where X is the ammount the Elf beats the Werewolf by, so I need to beat it by at least 5 for the win], again AoA's accepted [esspecially since he missed]

Gansk

Explorer
Round 26

This time the shifter connects with the AoO. (Rolled 18)

7 points of damage! The half-elf has -3 hp and falls!

The shifter looks around the arena, ready for action.

Round 27:

The half-elf is defeated!

Next up for CG: a high elf! (MM)

HawQ

First Post
5-foot step to 0N0E and "FIGHT LIKE AN ELF!!!"
~Shoots~

Holding Move Action Until movement is seen, If Wolfie takes one step toward Elfie, Elfie sheaths bow...

Gansk

Explorer
Round 27

You can't do that last part - it requires a ready action, which is a standard action, not a move action.

The arrow buries itself into the shifter's flesh! (Rolled 22)

4 points of damage! The shifter has 1 hp left.

The shifter runs to 5N5E.

Remove ads