CG vs. NE: Chaotic Good is Victorious!

PJSlavner

Explorer
Infiniti[sblock]Answers follow:

1. True seeing should be a level 5 spell and Vorel has another spell for a level 6 spell.
2. and 4. Gansk missed one of each, which I have in an e-mail from Evilhalfling.
3. I do not know. EH did not include them in his e-mail to me. I suppose Vorel is not planning on using any.
5. Normal save DC should be 36 (10 + 17 (1/2 of 35 hit dice) + 7 (Con bonus) +2 (ability focus) = 36). Draconic might is a +4 increase, according to Spell Compendium, which is what I used because I did not find the spell when I first looked in Draconomicon (I did not realize it is in the player's section.) Thank you for pointing that out. I will now use Draconomicon.
6. Frightful presence only goes up by +2 because Charisma increases from 20 to 25.[/sblock]Round 2

Teri misses with her tail (rolled 46).

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
reply to I2k
[sblock]
Some issues with Vorel:
1. Why is true seeing listed twice?
2. He should have 5 1st level spells known, not 4.
3. Where are the 0 level spells?
4. I count 11 feats listed, but he should have 12.
5. The normal breath weapon DC should be 34, not 36. Base DC 32 + 2 for ability focus. Of course, after Draconic Might it should be 37 (+3 more because of the odd value increase).
6. Note that Frightful presence DC also goes up by +3, to 35, should any non-dragons, non-undead enter.
1. My mistake when creating her - how bout Summon IV instead?
2. see 1. - (unseen servant)
3. I was ignoring them. but if you like:
detect magic, dancing lights, mending, guidance, mage hand, prestig.
4. see 1. - (practiced spell caster) I was just kicking myself for not taking this one
Or if not allowed - improved critical bite. As I don't think it would have made a major impact on the battles so far.
5. No, per mm its 34 base = 10+ 34hd/2 (17)+con mod (7) and +2 ability focus, +3 draconic might
6. yup.

cast improved invis.
[/sblock]
Vanish and stride forward to 45n40e

PJSlavner

Explorer
Evilhalfling[sblock]Go ahead and look at my spoiler I wrote to Infiniti in post 11. I should have written that the post was for you to look at.

The extra feat is Great Fortitude. The extra level 1 spell is divine favor.

You had fabricate as a level 5 spell and true seeing as a level 6 spell, although true seeing is valid as a level 5 choice, as I e-mailed you. I have been treating fabricate as Vorel's level 6 spell and true seeing as a level 5 spell.[/sblock]Teri senses Vorel in the above location and leads off round 3.

Gansk

Explorer
OOC: I'm sorry, I may have posted stats for Vorel that were incorrect. I'm not peeking now, so I don't know what your debate was about. Hope I didn't cause too much confusion.

I think there is a post sticking in the middle of Vorel at that position. How about 1d1000 damage for impalement?

Full attack.

PJSlavner

Explorer
OOC: That is OK. Evilhalfling e-mailed me Vorel's correct stats the last round before you posted them, so I have been using those stats.

I will place Vorel at 40N40E.

Round 3

Teri misses with all six attacks (best roll 52).

PJSlavner

Explorer
Vorel hits all six times (worst roll 44+3+2-3=46) for a total of 99+11+18=128 points of damage. Teri has 253 HP remaining. I had her hit points incorrect before because I mistakenly thought that Teri was one age category older than she is.

Remove ads