• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Changes to the Forum - meet your two new moderators!!

Creamsteak

Explorer
Dalamar said:
So now you have the ability to edit yourself in to everygame present. Wonder when we'll start seeing messages like: "Huh? When did I give garyh a slot? Must be the stress..." ;)
Or "Didn't that attack hit garyh's character? Maybe I was remembering some other round..."
Or simple little quirks like changing every one of Garyh's posts to the invisible colors :eek:. By the way, If I'm not updating one of my games, I'm sick now so I wouldn't count on anything for a day or two.

Oh, and if I make any mistakes moving threads to TTT, just post it here or email me.

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Dalamar said:
So now you have the ability to edit yourself in to everygame present. Wonder when we'll start seeing messages like: "Huh? When did I give garyh a slot? Must be the stress..." ;)
Or "Didn't that attack hit garyh's character? Maybe I was remembering some other round..."

I've sworn to use my newfound powers only for the good of humanity. Or at least that thin slice from the great pie of humanity that plays In Character games at ENWorld. :)

Last edited:

dpdx

Explorer
I don't suppose Moderating gives either of you guys the digital cattleprod to get my DMs moving... :D

Seriously, congrats to both of you. I can't think of anyone (okay, maybe Gnomeworks) who deserves it as much as you.

Creamsteak

Explorer
dpdx said:
I don't suppose Moderating gives either of you guys the digital cattleprod to get my DMs moving... :D
I seriously doubt it ;).

Edit:OK, who is moving threads? Every 3rd thread I try and move is being reported as already having been moved...

Edit: I think I figured it out. It was so obvious. The threads that have been moved are all the ooc threads for the games Gary plays in. You do play in too many games...

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
creamsteak said:
I seriously doubt it ;).

Edit:OK, who is moving threads? Every 3rd thread I try and move is being reported as already having been moved...

Edit: I think I figured it out. It was so obvious. The threads that have been moved are all the ooc threads for the games Gary plays in. You do play in too many games...

Actually, I've been snagging games I don't play in, too. In fact, I think I got both of them. ;)

I left redirects for the most recently updated OOC threads, and just plain moved the others. I only went back one month. Older stuff is still unmoved unless you've done it, CS, or it was done in the initial shift.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
garyh said:

Actually, I've been snagging games I don't play in, too. In fact, I think I got both of them. ;)

I left redirects for the most recently updated OOC threads, and just plain moved the others. I only went back one month. Older stuff is still unmoved unless you've done it, CS, or it was done in the initial shift.
I'm still pawing through that list of links above. I finished 40 today, and about 20 yesterday. I'll finish the rest of the list in the near future. It was just redundant for me to open 20 links and find that half of them were already done.

garyh

First Post
creamsteak said:
I'm still pawing through that list of links above. I finished 40 today, and about 20 yesterday. I'll finish the rest of the list in the near future. It was just redundant for me to open 20 links and find that half of them were already done.

Sorry 'bout that, Creamy! I'll try to keep you informed of what I'm up to in the future.

To quote Homer Simpson: "It's my first day." :)

garyh

First Post
creamsteak said:
Alright, I got about half the list done today. I'm very happy with that.

Cool deal, CS. I'll do some work on it tomorrow. I'll start from the bottom, and we'll meet in the middle. :)

dpdx

Explorer
Jemal's SW Imperial IC thread has mistakenly landed in TtT, it appears.

Were you planning on going back through the Talking thread to make sure other IC threads weren't moved over in the same manner? I know that bulk work and late nights can combine to produce errors, sometimes, so I was just asking...

Remove ads