Chaositech?

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Ozmar said:
I very much doubt you'll find it at Waldenbooks. IME, their selection doesn't extend much into the smaller companies. But I hope I'm wrong. :)

Chaositech is creepy cool stuff. Monte took a lot of his design from an earlier product (Dark Space) he did for Iron Crown Enterprises, and updated it for d20. Since I loved Dark Space, I also love what he's done in Chaositech. ;)

Chaositech is a creepy, chaotic mix of fantasy and pseudo-science. Very little in the book is usable for players, since it eventually corrupts them, but that just makes it good for equipping monstrous evil chaotic cultists, because then the players can't safely loot the bodies!

If you like the idea of ghouls with spikes driven into their spines, and wires and tubing connecting their arms and legs, and undead muscles stitched onto the outside of their unliving flesh, then you'll like Chaositech.

Ozmar the chtoAt1c ;)

SWEET!!!!

Now I have to have it. :)

This is the type of stuff I love. :)

Hey Monte, good to see you on the forums. :)

Atelos

First Post
Well, I bought my copy at my FLGS rather than at Waldens, but I've never seen Waldens sell a book for anything other than the recommended retail price adjusted for any special offers, so Chaositech should cost you $20 before any sales tax you're subject to.

VirgilCaine

First Post
but that just makes it good for equipping monstrous evil chaotic cultists, because then the players can't safely loot the bodies!

Some players (and characters) are just too stupid to know "safe" if it bites them on the arse.

Remove ads