• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Plans

The_Universe

First Post
I already know what walking the shadowpath is. How you interpret my interesting is up to you - the only way to know would be to investigate IC.

Archon said:
could we speak with dead selura through L'Aurel's body?
Indeed... creepy... and totally weird... however, I would assume that since speak with dead requires that the body be *dead* that it's not possible, since the body is now alive...

However... that's just my best guess.

The_Universe

First Post
Archon said:
could we speak with dead selura through L'Aurel's body?
Nope. It's Laurel's body, now. She forced the remnants of Selura's soul out when she took it. Just as you could not speak to the woman who inhabited Xath's body before she did, Selura is unavailable for comment.

Laurel

First Post
L'Aurel is going to continue her efforts to become a feared and renown mounted archer (been my goal since level 6 or so). So far she has the archer part down :)

hehehe- with the addition of cloth armor she will check through some of that- but really that is her necessary/would really like purchase list.

And forgot to mention in the plan above for her-
Continues to spend time with those in the Woodshadow cult following, and has started an organization called the Inner Eye. She also continues to learn the ways of the Amastatia as she tries to find the true way of the amastatia not just the love everyone and get to bed, but the balance of love and fighter. Also spending time with dad and learning more about rulership (yeah, that whole leadership thing).
Don't know what's up with her and Jansten- we are liking how they are now, so no plans there.

But her primary goal is mounted archer :)

Last edited:

AIM-54

First Post
Kaereth is as focused as ever and is slowly coming to terms with his new intelligence. Whatever happened to him in the North has changed him forever. He seems to have found a place with the orcs and spends as much time as he is able with them, teaching them both what he has learned since leaving One Oak and of the secrets he uncovered. He also spends time with his former master, Emperor Ryoko, learning as much as he can of the Dragon Lands, as well as scouring intelligence looking for hints of how the draconids came to (the continent, I want to call it Prydein, but I think that's just the center part?) and how he might follow that path back to take the fight to the enemy. He has grown somewhat distant from the Circle, though no less loyal, and sometimes seems anxious for this campaign to end, so that he may lead his people on a new crusade...

((Okay, it's pretty cryptic, but there's some things I still need to flesh out about all this. :)))

Remove ads