Chicago Gameday 27 is October 23rd: sign up to play now!

William Ronald

Explorer
First, thanks to Buzz and all of our GMs as well as the fine people at Games Plus for all that they do to make Chicago Gameday 27 a reality. (I remember the first Gameday and the excitement -- even after all this time it is still a blast.)

I would like to sign up for the following events:

Slot 0 Breakfast

Morning Game 5: WHATEVER YOU SAY, MIRACLE MAX!

Afternoon Game 4: Descent

thalmin

Retired game store owner
D'oh!
So many games I would like to play! I've been wanting to try Dresden since April!
Miracle Max, Paranoia, playing a ghost!
AND I CAN'T PLAY IN ANY OF THEM 'CAUSE I'M DOING GAMMA WORLD! (which I also can't wait to try!)

buzz

Adventurer
First, thanks to Buzz and all of our GMs as well as the fine people at Games Plus for all that they do to make Chicago Gameday 27 a reality. (I remember the first Gameday and the excitement -- even after all this time it is still a blast.)

I would like to sign up for the following events:

Slot 0 Breakfast

Morning Game 5: WHATEVER YOU SAY, MIRACLE MAX!

Afternoon Game 4: Descent
Your welcome! Added.

Okay, Mark's Descent game is now full.

Kelleris

Explorer
Huzzah! Gameday! Sign me up for:

Morning Game 5: WHATEVER YOU SAY, MIRACLE MAX! (That's right...it's time to storm the castle!)
D&D 3.5, TracerBullet42

AND

Afternoon Game 6: Stealth Train
Paranoia XP, WJMacGuffin

pvt. patterson

First Post
Yay another game day. muwhahahaa!

Would you mind signing me up for morning game 3 and afternoon game 6? Thank you buzz. :D

Oh and of course I will be at the breakfast. Please cthulhu don't let me be served last again. lol

buzz

Adventurer
Huzzah! Gameday! Sign me up for:

Morning Game 5: WHATEVER YOU SAY, MIRACLE MAX! (That's right...it's time to storm the castle!)
D&D 3.5, TracerBullet42

AND

Afternoon Game 6: Stealth Train
Paranoia XP, WJMacGuffin
Added.

Yay another game day. muwhahahaa!

Would you mind signing me up for morning game 3 and afternoon game 6? Thank you buzz. :D

Oh and of course I will be at the breakfast. Please cthulhu don't let me be served last again. lol
Added.

I'd like Morning Game 5: WHATEVER YOU SAY, MIRACLE MAX! if there is a slot available
Added.

I'd like Morning Game 5: WHATEVER YOU SAY, MIRACLE MAX! also if there is a slot available
Added.

Miracle max is now full!

Tofu_Master

Explorer
Hey Buzz,
If John & I can get up & moving early enough, then we shall join you for breakfast.

I'm in desperate need of another RoadTrip, so Slot 1 game 2, please. (((Shouts: "I still love you, Xena!!!")))

Alas, I want to keep my second slot open so I can go through some Gamma World runs. :hmm:

~ Thank you :D

Note: There were so many kool games to choose from that I almost wish I did have Gramma World's mutant Doppelganger power to duplicate myself, but I'd still have trouble picking only one second one. Uuuuggghhhhh.... (Sorry Josh's Supernatural will always win me :blush:)

Remove ads