• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 27 is October 23rd: sign up to play now!

Der Spot

First Post
If you would step up to be Overlord, then I would love for you to bring your game and expansions, but I've only played with the original set up so I wouldn't want to tackle that myself. Are you game? There's plenty of time for everything and folks can always linger in the shopping area while you set up some additional stuff.

I can play a hero or the overlord, both are cool, although I was kind of looking forward to playing a hero, since when I get a chance to play at home I'm usually the overlord. I don't think we probably want to go for any of the expansion scenarios or the new rules and such that they brought in, the game's complex enough, anyone learning would be better off with an original box game. I was just thinking of bringing the extra characters and such that don't really change anything, just offer some more choices. Not trying to take over your session!:D

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I can play a hero or the overlord, both are cool, although I was kind of looking forward to playing a hero, since when I get a chance to play at home I'm usually the overlord. I don't think we probably want to go for any of the expansion scenarios or the new rules and such that they brought in, the game's complex enough, anyone learning would be better off with an original box game. I was just thinking of bringing the extra characters and such that don't really change anything, just offer some more choices. Not trying to take over your session!:D

It's all good but since I'll be Overlord I think we'll just stick with what's in the original box. Thanks for the offer though. :)

Reidzilla

Explorer
Buzz, could you please change my event picture to this one?

Ghost on Stairs.jpg

Bront

The man with the probe
Buzz,

Of there's still room, please sign up Willow and myself for Dresden Files.

If Dresden is full (and you can't organize more games of it) I'd like to try rocking out in Umlaut.
Forget it. Only 1 Tim at the table ;)

Unless you bring a good bribe.

With only two players, and two other non-full events in the morning PLUS gamma world demos, I'm tempted to shelve my event and try it again another gameday. Ill wait for the one week mark to make the decision final.

WJ, yours is probably the game I'm most interested in, if that weighs in on your decision for the game.

Remove ads