• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 27 is October 23rd: sign up to play now!

Der Spot

First Post
I'd also like to point out, mostly to Mark, that I have all the expansions to Descent, so I can bring lots of fun stuff not in the original box. New characters, basic equipment and treasure, extra health/fatigue/money tokens, just let me know what you think. More can be better, then again it can make setting up everything take even longer, so whatever you think would be best.

buzz

Adventurer
Hey Buzz,
If John & I can get up & moving early enough, then we shall join you for breakfast.

I'm in desperate need of another RoadTrip, so Slot 1 game 2, please. (((Shouts: "I still love you, Xena!!!")))
Added.

Mars colony in morning, hand of fate in evening if you would buzz...
Added.

Cathy says she's attached to my hip, so...

2 for Breakfast

2 for PDQ (AM3)

2 for Hand of FATE (PM2)
Added.

Supernatural is now full!

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I'd also like to point out, mostly to Mark, that I have all the expansions to Descent, so I can bring lots of fun stuff not in the original box. New characters, basic equipment and treasure, extra health/fatigue/money tokens, just let me know what you think. More can be better, then again it can make setting up everything take even longer, so whatever you think would be best.

If you would step up to be Overlord, then I would love for you to bring your game and expansions, but I've only played with the original set up so I wouldn't want to tackle that myself. Are you game? There's plenty of time for everything and folks can always linger in the shopping area while you set up some additional stuff.

GORAK

First Post
signup

Buzz,
Put me in for:
Morning Game 3: A Ghost of a Chance
Afternoon Game 5: Chronicles of Myrhen: The Fall of Corvallis
Thx
Gorak

Remove ads