• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 27 is October 23rd: sign up to play now!

William Ronald

Explorer
Buzz, I will make myself available for any more cancellations.

While we are waiting for buzz, maybe people reading the thread can let him know what interest there is in another slot of Dresden or a slot of Pathfinder as well. This way, we can help buzz and myself out.

I am going to head out to a game at Light Speed Hobbies in Portage, IN and will check back later today.

To all our GMs, buzz and the fine folks at Games Plus, thank you. The EN World Chicago Gamedays have helped keep me involved with gaming during slow periods as well as introduce me to people who have become friends. I hope that the same happens with a lot of other people.

buzz

Adventurer
Okay, I've added Dresden to the morning lineup, and added girzzo, Trev, and dskibo. I will also notify the mailing list.

William, thanks for your understanding. It seems like WJMacGuffin is also thinking of canceling his event, so we can swap in the Pathfinder game for that, should it come ot pass.

WJMacGuffin, let us know!

Last edited:

WJMacGuffin

Explorer
OK, time for decisions.

Buzz, please cancel Triune.

Buzz, please add me to Dresden Files in the AM and breakfast too.

William, thank you for stepping up. Please feel free to run Pathfinder in my old AM spot.

Buzz, I had an idea. Perhaps we can float around a "What Should We Run Next Time?" thread (or even sheet) either at this gameday or sometime in the near future? That way, we can get an idea of what players want before GMs sign up for stuff.

Reidzilla

Explorer
WJMacGuffin said:
Perhaps we can float around a "What Should We Run Next Time?" thread (or even sheet) either at this gameday or sometime in the near future? That way, we can get an idea of what players want before GMs sign up for stuff.

I second this notion.

FunnyDice

First Post
Any room left in morning Dresden Files?

Would love to play Dresden files. If there are two slots for me and my hubby, that would be great. I read all the books, and he read the first. Love to try game play with this system.

buzz

Adventurer
Buzz, Please sign me up for the morning Dresden Files, if open and the afternoon Paranoia Game.
Added.

OK, time for decisions.

Buzz, please cancel Triune.

Buzz, please add me to Dresden Files in the AM and breakfast too.

William, thank you for stepping up. Please feel free to run Pathfinder in my old AM spot.
Done, added, and done.

William, your Pathfinder game iS ON! Thank you for stepping up. I will announce it to the mailing list.

Would love to play Dresden files. If there are two slots for me and my hubby, that would be great. I read all the books, and he read the first. Love to try game play with this system.
Sorry, FunnyDice. Once again, Dresden filled up in a nanosecond. :(

buzz

Adventurer
Buzz, I had an idea. Perhaps we can float around a "What Should We Run Next Time?" thread (or even sheet) either at this gameday or sometime in the near future? That way, we can get an idea of what players want before GMs sign up for stuff.

I second this notion.

Not a bad idea. It might be best to do this via a survey to the mailing list, as then we allow more than just Gameday 27 attendees to have a say.

Granted, I have no problem with GMs running whatever they want.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I'd like to sit in the Miracle Max - Storming the Castle seat being vacated by William stepping up to run PF, please.

Last edited:

Remove ads