Chicago Gameday 29 is July 9th: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

ekb

First Post
[EKB & Catt33 signup action team - Go!]

Breakfast X2

AM - 2x Danger Patrol (AM6) si vous plais

PM - Catt: "It Was A Mutual Decision" @ female #1 (PM7), me: overly rationalist Royal Marines in a well (i.e. PM2)

BTW - I'm offering a super ultra mega secret bribe for early signups for my game (PM2). When someone signs up, I'll IM them to arrange the schwag transfer...

buzz

Adventurer
I'd like to play the 4e game in the afternoon. And can I also reserve a space for a friend?
Added! And your friend, too!

Star wars in the morning, please! I'll go with the Tomb of Horrors in the afternoon. Hooray!
Added!

[EKB & Catt33 signup action team - Go!]

Breakfast X2

AM - 2x Danger Patrol (AM6) si vous plais

PM - Catt: "It Was A Mutual Decision" @ female #1 (PM7), me: overly rationalist Royal Marines in a well (i.e. PM2)
Added!

Hey buzz, please sign me up for star wars in the morning and supernatural in the evening.
Added!

Supernatural is now full!

So many decisions. Gah.

Okay. I can do this!

Breakfast? Count me in. Since I'm not running anything, I'm pretty likely to actually show up. Maybe on time for once ;)

An all day event with alien brain worms? Count me in! Burning Empires, please. If this fills up in the time it took me to write this... then Star wars am, tales of treachery pm.

Tofu_Master

Explorer
Late again...

Only 1 hour and late to the party, again. John & I will try to make breakfast, if we can get out of bed early enough... May I please have a seat in slot 1 game 5 (ICONS) and although, I know it says that Supernatural is full... may I PLEASE have my usual seat in it. Slot 2, game 4 :eek: It wouldn't be a Roadtrip w/out Arlene... I hope.

JustPete

First Post
Put me down for the Omega game -- Burning Empires, please. It's been ages since I played a Burning game, much less read the book, I'll try to read as much of the brick as I can, but can you help me out and suggest which chapters should I pay close attention to?

(btw Trev, I'm Pete, the long-time on hiatus player from Matt's Sunday D&D game! I hope things are going well for you.)

buzz

Adventurer
Breakfast? Count me in. Since I'm not running anything, I'm pretty likely to actually show up. Maybe on time for once ;)

An all day event with alien brain worms? Count me in! Burning Empires, please.
Added!

Only 1 hour and late to the party, again. John & I will try to make breakfast, if we can get out of bed early enough... May I please have a seat in slot 1 game 5 (ICONS) and although, I know it says that Supernatural is full... may I PLEASE have my usual seat in it. Slot 2, game 4 :eek: It wouldn't be a Roadtrip w/out Arlene... I hope.
Added! Ninjacat can say otherwise if he so wishes!

Put me down for the Omega game -- Burning Empires, please. It's been ages since I played a Burning game, much less read the book, I'll try to read as much of the brick as I can, but can you help me out and suggest which chapters should I pay close attention to?

(btw Trev, I'm Pete, the long-time on hiatus player from Matt's Sunday D&D game! I hope things are going well for you.)
Added!

I'm not the GM, but I would imagine it'd be good to review the core stuff: "Scenes and Conflicts", "Beliefs, Instincts, and Traits", "The Artha Wheel", "Relationships and Circles", and "Duel of Wits".

sign me up for the omega slot all day game please!!

I will also be attending breakfast as well
Added!

Burning Empires is now full.

Tofu_Master

Explorer
:lol: Thank you, Buzz. Josh knows he's stuck w/ Arlene and I think he's kool w/ that. :p

As much fun as Icons sounds, I was hoping to play one game w/ John, so could I switch my first slot to Danger Patrol (slot 1, game 6). Thanks, Buzz.

Last edited:

willowx

First Post
That sucks that Burning Empires already filled up. If I had known there'd only be four player slots, I would have signed up to run a game instead of waiting.

Remove ads