Chicago Gameday 29 is July 9th: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

Painfully

First Post
I'd like to warm up with Danger Patrol in the A.M.

And follow up with some demi-lich destruction in the afternoon Tomb of Horrors, Continued.

Thanks!

Ninjacat

First Post
:lol: Thank you, Buzz. Josh knows he's stuck w/ Arlene and I think he's kool w/ that. :p

Yup, Arlene is in, and that's all good...

..I'm not real sure what's gonna happen with Elaina and KC, though, and it's his episode for the second season, oi....

*panics like crazy*

buzz

Adventurer
:lol: Thank you, Buzz. Josh knows he's stuck w/ Arlene and I think he's kool w/ that. :p

As much fun as Icons sounds, I was hoping to play one game w/ John, so could I switch my first slot to Danger Patrol (slot 1, game 6). Thanks, Buzz.
Moved and Added!

That sucks that Burning Empires already filled up. If I had known there'd only be four player slots, I would have signed up to run a game instead of waiting.
Them's the breaks. WJMacGuffin, if he so chooses, could theoretically add a fifth slot, but that's his call.

I'd like to warm up with Danger Patrol in the A.M.

And follow up with some demi-lich destruction in the afternoon Tomb of Horrors, Continued.

Thanks!
Added!

WJMacGuffin

Explorer
OK, for all you Burning Empires players--feel free to email me directly with questions so we don't clutter up the signup thread. (wjmacguffin at gmail)

But to answer specific questions:

@ Just Pete: Understand the basic d6 mechanic first. Then experiment with Character Burning to get a feel of what options there are.

@ willowx: Let me sleep on it. I'd love to have more players, but I limited it to 4 because 1) I have no clue what I'm doing and 2) BE takes a while.

@ Trevalon: You'll be surprised how complicated this game can be, but you are most welcome.

Please sign me up for the Danger Patrol game. I'll try to make Breakfast, too, but I'm not sure.

I'll get back to you regarding an afternoon game ASAP.

Thanks!

Remove ads