• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 29 is July 9th: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

Netter

First Post
Morning Game 7: There's A Reason It's Called Lake Erie

[SIZE=+1]Morning Game 7: There's A Reason It's Called Lake Erie - please sign up Netter and RFlatstone - Thank you!!!

:eek:
[/SIZE]

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Don't change anything yet. Just realized what that witch hunter game was though, and it was something I wanted to try. Heh. If someone gets desperate for a Buffy spot, I can always hop out. Oh well, ignore my rambles.

Heh. At the rate my game is filling up I might be desperate for a Buffy spot. :)

William Ronald

Explorer
Buzz, I also posted on the COWSGamers · COWS Role Playing Gaming Club
Yahoo Group
about the Gameday.

Just to make clear, you do not have to participate in both of the Pathfinder Society events if you just want to play one. You can also find a link on Paizo for the pregenerated characters that you can use (levels 1, 4, and 7) although you might enjoy bringing your own character with to the event.

Also, if you have any questions on Pathfinder Society Organized Play, follow the link. I will check in to answer any questions that players might have for me.

enigma1122

First Post
Heh. At the rate my game is filling up I might be desperate for a Buffy spot. :)

I feel bad, I know I told you in person I had interest in trying your game. Just I was waiting for sign up to leave work. So when I got the e-mail I quickly scanned the list, didn't see anything that stuck out to my work addled brain, so I just went with the DM I know.

Ninjacat

First Post

Well, you've still got a few days to wait and see what happens (or try to talk Nick into abandoning my event and joining yours, if two players are enough for you,) but if you decide you want to cancel your event, you and Dave both are free to join mine. I have zero problems with six or even seven Buffy players, as long as I could switch to your table so we'd all fit.

See everybody next Saturday!

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Well, you've still got a few days to wait and see what happens (or try to talk Nick into abandoning my event and joining yours, if two players are enough for you,) but if you decide you want to cancel your event, you and Dave both are free to join mine. I have zero problems with six or even seven Buffy players, as long as I could switch to your table so we'd all fit.

See everybody next Saturday!

Woah, hey now... let's not be too hasty. There's still plenty of time for people to join the game. Who doesn't like hunting blasphemers and purging their sins with a white hot cross to the tongue?

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
No, not trying to make Nick feel bad or steal him from another game, just my attempt at humor (What? The smiley didn't sell it?). We've got more than a week of sign-up left and the game runs well with anywhere from 3-6 players.

Woah, hey now... let's not be too hasty. There's still plenty of time for people to join the game. Who doesn't like hunting blasphemers and purging their sins with a white hot cross to the tongue?

My home group has played Witch Hunter for the past 6 sessions and have had a blast. It's definitely more enjoyable than the untested card-based game I will not mention by name that I tried to run last Gameday.

buzz

Adventurer
[SIZE=+1]Morning Game 7: There's A Reason It's Called Lake Erie - please sign up Netter and RFlatstone - Thank you!!!

:eek:
[/SIZE]
Added!

signup time for me and puffdebbie. we'll both go for morning game 5 with Reid, and afternoon game 7 with Nev. see y'all there!
Added!

"It Was A Mutual Decision" is now full!

Just found an error in my character sheet links for PM2.

Should be: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...csdFhBWldmbHRWZk94V0F2d1JXUEVVdVE&output=html
Sure!

Buzz, I also posted on the COWSGamers · COWS Role Playing Gaming Club
Yahoo Group
about the Gameday.
Thanks, William!

Remove ads