• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 30 (Oct 15th): Event planning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay, all we need now are for me and Reidzilla to write up event blurbs, and we're all set!

Also, how does the evening of 10/3 sound for starting player sign-up? That gives us a two-week lead.

Could it be early on that Monday? I'm stuck in class at night.

buzz

Adventurer
Could it be early on that Monday? I'm stuck in class at night.

How early? I could start it before I left for work, say at 7am. :)

What if we literally started it on the evening of Saturday, 10/1? I always worry about interrupting people's weekends (well, other than for Gameday itself of course).

Ninjacat

First Post
How early? I could start it before I left for work, say at 7am. :)

What if we literally started it on the evening of Saturday, 10/1? I always worry about interrupting people's weekends (well, other than for Gameday itself of course).

GAH.

I figured it would be 7pm on Monday the 3rd...you may make the entire RoadTrip Crew cry if you change it now, and.....

...actually, I have no idea if Saturday evening would work or not.

Could Corey email you his choices ahead of time? I know we've had people do that in the past...

*bites nails & worries*

TracerBullet42

First Post
Well, life's being super busy, and I was tempted to cancel my Ghostbusters game, but I think I'm just going to change it instead. I'm going to run one that I ran back in 2006. So here's my new event description (in honor of the Halloween theme):

Afternoon, Game 3: Pumpkin Patch Panic!
Ghostbusters RPG
TracerBullet42

Halloween Night -- when ghosts and spirts walk the earth in search of a Really Good Time. It's usually a busy night for the Ghostbusters as they get to deal with all kinds of paranormal perturbances. But this year ... things are going to be different. Now an ancient horror is rising from an unsuspecting pumpkin patch with one goal in mind -- perpetual Halloween, the holiday that lasts forever!

Pumpkin Patch Panic is an adventure for up to six busters of ghosts. It uses West End's D6 Ghostbusters system. It is extremely easy to learn, so no experience is necessary. Characters will be created at the beginning of the session. (Again, extremely easy.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads