Chicago Gameday 30 (Oct 15th): Event planning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjacat

First Post
Dresden write-up

The Dresden Files RPG (FATE)
5 Players, age 14+
Table D
"When Vampires Attack"

dfRPG-NewLogo.jpg

You've always known the city of Aurora was a little strange, a little dark..."The City of Lights" is kind of an ironic nickname, the history of electric steetlights not-withstanding. And sure, the Red and White Vampire Courts have always had a presence there, and the thresholds of homes are suspiciously hard to maintain...

..But when the vampires think they've figured out the secret of Aurora's darkness and how to tap into its power, when the Black Court also appears on the scene, making a play. . .Something Is Definitely Up, and it's all too likely the vanilla mortals are going to pay the price for it, unless someone In The Know does something about it.....

When Vampires Attack is a Submerged Power Level scenario set in the Dresden Files RPG setting, the same as the novels, starring original pre-gen characters, with Fudge Dice provided- -Aurora is only 40 miles west of the Loop in Chicago, but it mostly stays off the paranormal radar, for some strange reason. . .could have something to do with the fact there's enough churches in Aurora to fit 1300 people in each one- -and Aurora has a population of close to a quarter-million...

pedro2112

First Post
I have confirmed I won't be able to be there on 10/5, so I'll have to withdraw my request to DM a 4th ed D&D game. It was nice, however, to get to Games Plus this morning and buy a battlemap.

I hope you all have a great time on 10/15!

ekb

First Post
A modest proposal

Looking at the logistics of the small tables, I see one suggestion to make...

Move my Recon game to Table B and KP4S to A. This way, WmJ gets to settle in at Table A, Nev & I swap off on B and there's a bit less crazy of who's where.

Yes? No? That doughnut?

buzz

Adventurer
Okay, folks! Sorry for my absence the last few days, but I've been hunkered down working on this:

320930_199021370168312_121115257958924_461251_1284393688_n.jpg

Behold the Official™ Gameday 30 t-shirt! You can pick one up at the Gameday CafePress store.

I'm still new to the CafePress store owner thing, so if there are hiccups, please be understanding. As far as I can tell, these shirts are selling at cost, so I'm, not sure that any profit is being made on any of the sales. I guess we'll see!

buzz

Adventurer
Okay, all we need now are for me and Reidzilla to write up event blurbs, and we're all set!

Also, how does the evening of 10/3 sound for starting player sign-up? That gives us a two-week lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads