Chicago Gameday 34 is March 23rd: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Would those who got the private room each slot this Gameday be willing to switch with me? I'm not as recovered from this week's wisdom tooth extraction as I thought I would be (damn being 20 years older than the last time I had two pulled) and my speaking voice is lower than usual. No pressure, it's more of a comfort issue than a neccessity.

buzz

Adventurer
Caught pneumonia. I'll be out for awhile, including school. Please remove me from this weekend's events. Widget.
"Cleric!"

Sorry to hear it, Widget. I've removed your signups. Get well soon!

Please add me to Slot 2, Game 2, Cold Steel Wardens.
Added!

Would those who got the private room each slot this Gameday be willing to switch with me? I'm not as recovered from this week's wisdom tooth extraction as I thought I would be (damn being 20 years older than the last time I had two pulled) and my speaking voice is lower than usual. No pressure, it's more of a comfort issue than a neccessity.

I had assigned the morning's private room arbitrarily, so as the Buzz giveth, so doth he taketh away.

Marvel Heroic is now in the private room (C), and D&D Next is at table E.

Buzz, if I had one cancellation go ahead and call it a full game. One of my players got in touch with me and I had already decided to let him bring his better half along with him. So with Katie, dulcetaccord's guest I'm at 6, and full.

If someone grabbed the spot and I missed it...then I'll go on with 7 still.

buzz

Adventurer
Buzz, if I had one cancellation go ahead and call it a full game. One of my players got in touch with me and I had already decided to let him bring his better half along with him. So with Katie, dulcetaccord's guest I'm at 6, and full.

If someone grabbed the spot and I missed it...then I'll go on with 7 still.
Duly noted. D&D Next is once again full, six players total.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
"Cleric!"

Sorry to hear it, Widget. I've removed your signups. Get well soon!

Sorry to hear, also, Widget (though I exchanged emails with him about this Thursday).

Buzz - Call mine full, also. I just spoke to a couple other guys who might be able to show up for slot two and I'll work them into my game (which will mean seven seats full which is plenty enough). Thanks!

buzz

Adventurer
Sorry to hear, also, Widget (though I exchanged emails with him about this Thursday).

Buzz - Call mine full, also. I just spoke to a couple other guys who might be able to show up for slot two and I'll work them into my game (which will mean seven seats full which is plenty enough). Thanks!

Done!

Remove ads