Chicago Gameday 34 is March 23rd: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

RandomSliver

First Post
Please add me to Slot 2, Game 2, Cold Steel Wardens.

Hello, sorry for the late notice. Hopefully, this message will get to you in time. I woke up with a sore throat and not sure if I should come in. Going to sleep in for awhile to see if I feel better. For now, please cancel me for the afternoon Game 2 session. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Good times, kids. Sorry I had to bail early out of the second slot, the Madison crew wanted to get to dinner so they could head home at a reasonable hour. Thanks to Buzz for organizing and Games Plus for hosting. Let's do it again RSN!

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games

Another one for the books. Thanks as always to our gracious and generous hosts at Games Plus!

Huge thanks to my morning group for putting up with my handwritten character sheets, sketchy rules knowledge, and helping me kick the tires on the newest playtest materials. Extra special thanks to Curt for hanging out at the table and helping with rules questions!

Thanks to Mark for a great old school romp in the afternoon. There's no fear quite like that of a 1e wizard who's gotten caught in melee after throwing a few fireballs to get everyone's attention. Thanks to all my fellow players, except that jerk who keep shooting me and my thief buddy in the back.... ;)

Remove ads