Chicago Gameday: Read about what you missed

thalmin

Retired game store owner
William Ronald said:
Thalmin: Is there an EN World Game Day poster or flyer at Games Plus? I can't recall seeing one on Sunday. It might be a great way to get some more people on the boards.
Good idea. I'll see what I can work up. Any suggestions?

Also, I was thinking that from the number of replies in the Chicago Gamer seeking good group thread that it might be a good idea to have some informal gamer matchup at the gameday -- even if it is just people saying hello.
Another good idea. Maybe we should put our city-of-residence on our nametags?

We might also want to see if we can have some quick games like Zombies available for any events that wrap up early.
I can provide Flux and Guillotine for this, but I don't own a copy of Zombies. Anyone else want to bring something?

buzz

Adventurer
KnowTheToe: Nikmal has been added. Are you willing to sign up more participants, or is this the limit?

thalmin: summary added.

William Ronald

Explorer
Hi, Thalmin:

Maybe a poster should have the EN World logo, the link prominently displayed and say something like this:

EN World Chicago GameDay, June 26th, 9:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.

A free day of gaming and a chance to both meet fellow gamers and play in different rules systems. (List some of the rules systems.)

You might want to use some good art from this website or WotC's site.

I will put my town on my tag, and I will write up some of what I am working on for a homebrew campaign. (I now have the time to sit down and write out my ideas. I will likely start a few threads here and elsewhere soon on what I have planned.)

thalmin

Retired game store owner
I'll see what I can do.

Buzz, could you please add to the Minis summary that rules will be taught? Thanks.

Last edited:

KnowTheToe

First Post
buzz said:
KnowTheToe: Nikmal has been added. Are you willing to sign up more participants, or is this the limit?

thalmin: summary added.

Yep this is the limit, 5 is all I cans take and I's cans't takes no more.

Bront

The man with the probe
Sign me up for

Slot 1:
Game 2:On a Road to Nowhere: N1 – The Right of Adulthood

Slot 2:
Game 3: Freya's Cloak

Thanks

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
thalmin said:
I can provide Flux and Guillotine for this, but I don't own a copy of Zombies. Anyone else want to bring something?

I haven't played Flux but those other two games are fun. :)

Remove ads