Chicago Gameday: Read about what you missed

buzz

Adventurer
FCWesel said:
Hey Buzz....uh...uhmm...how's the game-day webpage thingy doing?
I've got a URL and a general look. It just needs to be filled with content and a few graphics. I apologize for not getting it completed sooner; being a homeowner has been a lot more work than I expected.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
buzz said:
(snip) being a homeowner has been a lot more work than I expected.
Ain't that the truth!

And we have received some door prizes from Eden Studios. :cool: (It arrived on Friday, but I had been too busy to stop by the store until today.)

buzz

Adventurer
thalmin said:
And we have received some door prizes from Eden Studios. :cool: (It arrived on Friday, but I had been too busy to stop by the store until today.)
Booyah! :D It's looking like we'll have a good selection of swag for people to take home.

I do have some bad news, though. FCWesel has informed me that some real-life dilemmas will prevent him from attending this Gameday. Ergo, I'll be removing his game from the lineup. He's told me that the player currently signed up is a personal friend, so I don't think there will be any hard feelings. We'll miss ya FC!

I'm sorry to see you go FCWeasel, but I'm also happy seeing as how I didn't even notice you snatch the private room out from under my nose ;) (good save, barendd!)

Hope all works out well for you, good sir.

buzz

Adventurer
Barendd Nobeard said:
Yes, Trev and I would like to use it for our 2-table game. Just so no one overhears the other table and gains some advantage..... ;)
I don't know if I have the authority (as it's thalmin's store), but that's cool with me. I'll make a note of it in the main post.

FCWesel

First Post
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
I'm sorry to see you go FCWeasel, but I'm also happy seeing as how I didn't even notice you snatch the private room out from under my nose ;) (good save, barendd!)

Hope all works out well for you, good sir.

Actually, I was the first to post a game for the day and called the room at the start. When you asked for it later on...well it was a day late and a dollar short, as they say. But I am glad its gonna work out for you guys, good luck with your game idea. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Remove ads