• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday: Read about what you missed

buzz

Adventurer
FCWesel said:
Hey Buzz....uh...uhmm...how's the game-day webpage thingy doing?
I've got a URL and a general look. It just needs to be filled with content and a few graphics. I apologize for not getting it completed sooner; being a homeowner has been a lot more work than I expected.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
buzz said:
(snip) being a homeowner has been a lot more work than I expected.
Ain't that the truth!

And we have received some door prizes from Eden Studios. :cool: (It arrived on Friday, but I had been too busy to stop by the store until today.)

buzz

Adventurer
thalmin said:
And we have received some door prizes from Eden Studios. :cool: (It arrived on Friday, but I had been too busy to stop by the store until today.)
Booyah! :D It's looking like we'll have a good selection of swag for people to take home.

I do have some bad news, though. FCWesel has informed me that some real-life dilemmas will prevent him from attending this Gameday. Ergo, I'll be removing his game from the lineup. He's told me that the player currently signed up is a personal friend, so I don't think there will be any hard feelings. We'll miss ya FC!

I'm sorry to see you go FCWeasel, but I'm also happy seeing as how I didn't even notice you snatch the private room out from under my nose ;) (good save, barendd!)

Hope all works out well for you, good sir.

buzz

Adventurer
Barendd Nobeard said:
Yes, Trev and I would like to use it for our 2-table game. Just so no one overhears the other table and gains some advantage..... ;)
I don't know if I have the authority (as it's thalmin's store), but that's cool with me. I'll make a note of it in the main post.

FCWesel

First Post
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
I'm sorry to see you go FCWeasel, but I'm also happy seeing as how I didn't even notice you snatch the private room out from under my nose ;) (good save, barendd!)

Hope all works out well for you, good sir.

Actually, I was the first to post a game for the day and called the room at the start. When you asked for it later on...well it was a day late and a dollar short, as they say. But I am glad its gonna work out for you guys, good luck with your game idea. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Remove ads